Union Bank Of India 2016 Candidates

This is the page for the candidates who got selected in Union Bank Of India in IBPS PO V & IBPS CLERK V.

This is the page for the candidates who got selected in Union Bank Of India in IBPS PO V & IBPS CLERK V.

Welcome letter received from employees Union. 

What is the medical check up process for Po?? 

CAll letter received from union bank for document verification. Telangana-clerk)

Hi guys I need some help...
I have received union bank clerk call letter. But I am confused what to do with the acceptance of offer of appointment. 

Where to mail or communicate the same.

Are they checking local language proficiency during document verification

Is anyone in the group ready for swapping??  I am from maharashtra and i have to report to chennai fgmo .. i want to swapp for pune or mumbai ..please comment 

is anyone know UBI clerk 2017 group members from maharashtra

is anyone selected in union bank as cerk from up

pls join the group or if u now any group tell m 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1886645448266373/

is anyone selected in union bank of india from delhi in IBPS cwe clerk v reserve list. is any update regarding expected date of doc verfication.

Anyone selected from Assam ? As ibps clerk in Ubi

Can any1 tell xpected date of doc. verification for clerk VI in Union bank...welcome letter from employee union i recievd few days back.

Is there anyone here from a.p..?

Union Bank of India Clerk VI (All States) ( Replace '*' in the link with 'a' ) : https://chat.wh*tsapp.com/63L2AtZ1Y7ZDwpOHp8j50N

Anyone who got selected in union bank of india under ibps cwe-clerk vi in uttarakhand region.??Has anyone recieved call for document verification??

ve  .? 

Guys any one got any information regarding po or clerk in union bank?I don't find any updates from the banks website...Some say they got welcome letter..Plzz let us discuss nd let everyone know

Hi guys can anyone please confirm me if the OBC certificate alloted by respective state will work or do we have to get it done as per the format given on union bank of Inida's website

What to with acceptance letter. Do I have to send it by speed post to the bank or I have to mail it. Please help me friends😣😣😣😣