UBS(important queries) : I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER THREADS BUT I M NEW

hey ppl… i m new to pagal guy… it seems quite informative… i have a call from ubs… there’s still a month to go for my gd/pi… i was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me wat kind of prepration i need to do …especially f…

hey ppl.... i m new to pagal guy... it seems quite informative..... i have a call from ubs... there's still a month to go for my gd/pi... i was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me wat kind of prepration i need to do ...especially for pi.. i m from a commerce background.. b.com (honors in economics)... so basically i have comm as well as eco.. do i really really need to be through with my acads?
i also have lotsa co-curricular activities to my credit.. what are the chances of my leading the panel towards the direction of my extra - cu
rriculars??
i have only 88 percentile in CAT(which i know is a shame
) and luckily i had filled nri category... so the one and only call i have is from ubs... and i m quite desperate to convert it.... what are my chances of getting MBA(gen) course.. M not interested in MBA(IB) or (HR)...hope i wont have to drop a year.... and i also hope someone is kind enough to help me out....
P.S: m new to pg so didnt know how to go bout it.. thats why posted a new thread..

dude click on this link and post on this thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ubs-chandigarh-2006-gd-pi-calls-25013062

all ur queries answered there...

welcome to pg...make sure u read newbie rules...

ciao
ps: what a way to get to 400 posts...

hey ppl.... i m new to pagal guy... it seems quite informative..... i have a call from ubs... there's still a month to go for my gd/pi... i was wondering if anyone could help me out by telling me wat kind of prepration i need to do ...especially for pi.. i m from a commerce background.. b.com (honors in economics)... so basically i have comm as well as eco.. do i really really need to be through with my acads?
i also have lotsa co-curricular activities to my credit.. what are the chances of my leading the panel towards the direction of my extra - cu
rriculars??
i have only 88 percentile in CAT(which i know is a shame
) and luckily i had filled nri category... so the one and only call i have is from ubs... and i m quite desperate to convert it.... what are my chances of getting MBA(gen) course.. M not interested in MBA(IB) or (HR)...hope i wont have to drop a year.... and i also hope someone is kind enough to help me out....
P.S: m new to pg so didnt know how to go bout it.. thats why posted a new thread..

hi pink ice
carry on here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ubs-chandigarh-2006-gd-pi-calls-25013062

read all the posts and u ll get ur answer and if u still ve any query, simply post on tht thread.hey whn is ur gd/pi? mine on 22 mar.ATB

cheers
Thanks guys...

mines on 18th of march.. 12:30