UBS Chandigarh - 2006 GD/PI Calls

453 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
Hi everyone !!!!!!! Did anyone get UBS (PU) calls ??? There's a list on UBS website , but I'm not sure about it (website has no reference dates etc ). Scorpio19 - do post anything U know !!!!!!
Page 1 of 46
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ ida...
thanks... IB will do... bt definately not HR... thanks all the same......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all...got 79th rank in the general category.any chance of getting admission into MBA(flagship programme).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i wanna know what are my chances of gettin MBA gen in the NRI category wih rank 92?? help..

Highly unlikely. Consider MBA (IB) and MBA (HR) though. MBA (IB) people mostly get same jobs as marketing major students.

mine rank in nri is 38 so do i have a chance of getting mba gen as there r 32 seats of it..

You will get the seat. Congrats!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi every1 finally after countless rejections i got a call eventhough from nri quota but atleast i got it...
if any senior of ubs is available for help i need it badly now..
plz if there is some1 who knows abut nri counselling related stuff plz pm me
i dont wanna miss this oppurtunity
and for those who have not been able to convert friends keep fighting . i was rejected in 14 interviews ( 8 campus , 6 mba)but finally got ubs so keep fighting......
mine rank in nri is 38 so do i have a chance of getting mba gen as there r 32 seats of it..
seniors plz tell me that wether an nri(sponser) has to pay more then a gen 1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
could someone help me out?? i wanna know what are my chances of gettin MBA gen in the NRI category wih rank 92?? help..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vasu,

You are ranked high enough to get admission in MBA at UBS.

Compare the fee structure with IMT and choice should be clear to you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Originally Posted by saurabhvasu
HEY GUYS CAN ANYONE OF U HELP ME OUT
I M CONFUSED B/W IMT (GZBD)-I.B N UBS (RANK 32)
WILL I BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO MBS GEN AT UBS N IF YES THEN WHICH ONE IS BETTER OF THE TWO
I WOULD BE GREATFUL IF ANY SENIOR CAN SHARE HIS VIEWS ON THE SAME
THNX

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My Last post On PG
One more kick... Wont apply to this one nxt yr.... Checked the CAT scores of toppers on IIMK site... 99.91...99.8...99.7 and so on in descending order...
So if u have CAT score... go there... keep shut.... get through...
Me with 92.85 %tile...had an excellent GDPI... sittin in my room remembering those hard times of CAT preperation.....
Wont apply to these Bschools again.... They should change their criteria of selection....
Wont come to PG now...
C ya guys Next yr when i Convert something.... I am a big loser this yr as i fu*ked my college internals for UBS, Nirma etc....
@gaurav_kh and @Ameen_0096
Dudes i hope you convert somethin and have a gr8 time... byeeeee
PS- It seems My BSchoolDream will be a dream for 1 more yr...

are yaar come on dude we will get in iims next year
trust me god is testing us with tough times but our time will also come
just enjoy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
about UBS..yea the ranking is good among B schools but if you wanna talk about placements they are just not so!!!!

i knw ppl there...the summer placement companies are not the best in the market..and even the placements ones...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...