U.K. MBA: tier II universities

Hi, I have been offered few unconditional offer letters from the following universities for September 2010 MBA program. 1. Swansea University 2. Salford University, and 3. Brunel University. My profile is, 60% throughout schooling and g…

Hi, I have been offered few unconditional offer letters from the following universities for September 2010 MBA program.
1. Swansea University
2. Salford University, and
3. Brunel University.
My profile is, 60% throughout schooling and graduation, 40 months work-experience and IELTS score of 7.0. I am pretty confused with Swansea, its a good university with low fee and high ranking(in student satisfaction). Also it is one of the oldest university, established in 1920. All three score approximately same in rankings on different sites. Can anybody please tell me about the job prospect after completing MBA from these universities. I do not want to go to Brunel because its in uxbridge(not a safe place to be at, I guess)

Hi, I have been offered few unconditional offer letters from the following universities for September 2010 MBA program.
1. Swansea University
2. Salford University, and
3. Brunel University.
My profile is, 60% throughout schooling and graduation, 40 months work-experience and IELTS score of 7.0. I am pretty confused with Swansea, its a good university with low fee and high ranking(in student satisfaction). Also it is one of the oldest university, established in 1920. All three score approximately same in rankings on different sites. Can anybody please tell me about the job prospect after completing MBA from these universities. I do not want to go to Brunel because its in uxbridge(not a safe place to be at, I guess)

Hi,

Why are you opening another thread.. for your personal cause. It is Against the PG Forum rules. :nono:

There is already an Active thread.. on UK Top Tier II MBA.. Go through the thread & you'll find relevant information about your Query.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/top-2-tier-uk-b-schools2010-applications-beyond-25047738

@Mods: Please Close this Thread..!
Hi,

Why are you opening another thread.. for your personal cause. It is Against the PG Forum rules. :nono:

There is already an Active thread.. on UK Top Tier II MBA.. Go through the thread & you'll find relevant information about your Query.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/top-2-tier-uk-b-schools2010-applications-beyond-25047738

@Mods: Please Close this Thread..!

I am really sorry Dr. Saurabh, but I have gone to that thread and there is discussion about the above mentioned universities. I have to take a decision by next week, so I got a little desperate to get the information. I hope you understand my situation..