Tution Fees of Various Colleges

Hi All, I am in a dilema, I was just looking at few US B-Schools website. I came across their Financial Aid Section and Tution Fees section. When I saw the whopping figures of the tution fees I got confused. For e.g Dartmouth College: Tuck s…

Hi All,

I am in a dilema, I was just looking at few US B-Schools website. I came across their Financial Aid Section and Tution Fees section. When I saw the whopping figures of the tution fees I got confused. For e.g Dartmouth College: Tuck says the tution fees for the financial year 2010-2011 is $50700 and overall cost is $79950. If any body can clear my doubt, that is this fees for one year or complete program. i.e. Do I have to pay $79950*2 = $159900 for a two year MBA pprogram.

Please clarify as this would allow me to decide which colleges to apply.

Regards
Abhishek Arohi

Hi , Please dont open new threads...Use search button...can be posted in any gmat thread.

@ mods I request please close this thread.

Hi All,

I am in a dilema, I was just looking at few US B-Schools website. I came across their Financial Aid Section and Tution Fees section. When I saw the whopping figures of the tution fees I got confused. For e.g Dartmouth College: Tuck says the tution fees for the financial year 2010-2011 is $50700 and overall cost is $79950. If any body can clear my doubt, that is this fees for one year or complete program. i.e. Do I have to pay $79950*2 = $159900 for a two year MBA pprogram.

Regards
Abhishek Arohi

Thanks for the info. I know the rule of PG and have already searched the forum. Then only I have opened a new thread. Thank a lot for your concern

Regards
Abhishek Arohi

Hi,

Please post your query here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

Please use search option from PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Search Forums before opening a new thread. Many times , thead already exists where we can get a better and appropiate response quickly.

Cheers,
Varun