Tiss mha/mph 2017-2019

We are here to solve all your queries and doubts . Happy to help .

TISSNET forms are out, speed up your preparations . This will act as a medium for helping the aspirants through the admission process ( TISSNET, PIT, PI) and preparation 

ALL THE BEST 

How do I start my preparations for tissnet mha 

Is it difficult for an engineering student to crack tiss considering the fact that he/she is low on gk compared to the non engineering students? (for a student who has not given his/her 12th boards yet)

From where can we  get sample papers from previous years ?

Also, how do you prepare for GK if you start studying now ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/554917951363696/ 

Our facebook page link

Do join us there .

Please pm your numbers to join us on the whatsap group !

There are many aspirants as well as seniors on the group to guide you all through the preparation phase .

How do i start my preparations for MHA

any idea for cutt of for hrlm course mumbai for kashmiri migrants

Hello.. Guyz i have a doubt.. Need the attested in admit card with recent photograph..

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me what is the cut-off for MHA generally??

Hello guyzz.. how was going exam??

How is Public Health(M.P.H.) in Health Policy, Economics & Finance, Health Policy,?

what are the jobs i can get after completion of the course?

i am expecting around 70 in tiss net

i am a btech biotechnology graduate

thank you in advance

Can you please tell me, what is the cutoff for MHA in TISS??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/554917951363696/ Our facebook page link Do join us there . 

What are the job opportunities after doing hospital administration? Do private sector companies come for placements? Or only the govt or ngo jobs are up for grabs?

Results postpone..

Does anyone know how good master in health administration course is? How would the placements be?

Hi everyone, cananyone tell what to do now ? Will we a get a call letter or the scorecard is final? And when will the interview be ?

hii guys, how r u preparing for second round? pls guide..

thanks in advance

I am shortlisted for gdpi in mha when will gdpi held and where we get the info