The First Convocation - SPMG, PDPU

The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009. Guests included … > A.P.J. Abdul Kalam > Narendra M…

The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009.

Guests included ....
> A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
> Narendra Modi
> Minister of State for Petroleum
> Bakul Dholakia
> Dr. Mashelkar
and few more.

It was a great moment for all the MBA guys who had been awarded their degree's from Shri Abdul kalam and Shri Narendra Modi.

I received my convo from shri Abdul kalam

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009.

Guests included ....
> A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
> Narendra Modi
> Minister of State for Petroleum
> Bakul Dholakia
> Dr. Mashelkar
and few more.

It was a great moment for all the MBA guys who had been awarded their degree's from Shri Abdul kalam and Shri Narendra Modi.

I received my convo from shri Abdul kalam

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

Just found this thread now. Aren't there any more SPMites who post at PG ather than You, me and Saumil??? Wierd.

Not much are known to PG and few are just guest visitors... so less posts .. few year down the line.. there will be huge 😃

This is to inform;

SPM@PDPU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has a 15-months Executive-MBA (Oil n Gas) full-time residential course parallel to its flagship regular MBA (Oil n Gas) for executives who have 5+years of work-exp.

Those interested to enroll may please contact our admission cell through: School of Petroleum Management

Admissions in progress and batches to commence in June-July-2011.

Please inform your peers.

- Abhik Tushar Das.
(Exec-MBA-10 / SPM@PDPU)

Rolling on the floor Laughing my Bums off....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sir Please use shout box for such vents....Kindly don't spam here its against the rules and also please take care of the bandwidth of the site. Thanks.

Rolling on the floor Laughing my Bums off....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
cutie.pie Says
Sir Please use shout box for such vents....Kindly don't spam here its against the rules and also please take care of the bandwidth of the site. Thanks.

Who da hell u think of u to advise all of us?? Plz mind ur own business.
abhiktushardas Says
Who da hell u think of u to advise all of us?? Plz mind ur own business.

cool down. She is just helping to keep the spams off the bay. :)

@Cutie. Pie, its k yar 😃

where can i find online form for mba..im not getting online form..its showing offline filling up of forms..plzz provide me exact link for online form filling for mba