Teaching after MBA from some Foreign B-school

Hi Everybody, I have joined this forum today itself. I have done B.Tech and having work experience of 2.9 years in Mobile Domain, but hitherto i have not found my job interesting. I think i am not made for the corporate world. 10 hours of w…

Hi Everybody,
I have joined this forum today itself.
I have done B.Tech and having work experience of 2.9 years in Mobile Domain,
but hitherto i have not found my job interesting. I think i am not made for the corporate world. 10 hours of working everyday is really hectic for me.
I can't think of pursuing my career with such long working hours in future.
Profession of teaching alwayz comes to my mind.
As i am 25 now, i want to continue with the field which opens doors for teaching for me in next year.

Is it possible to pursue a career in teaching after doing MBA from some foreign B-School? or from B-school in India through GMAT

Please help me, i am in total mess right now.

Hi

Can i get a small clarification? Why do you want an MBA if you want to go for teaching? Your answer will help us understand your question better.

Thanks and ATB

Hi

Can i get a small clarification? Why do you want an MBA if you want to go for teaching? Your answer will help us understand your question better.

Thanks and ATB

Hi,
Thanks for considering my query.
I think MBA will open new areas of knowledge for me.
After getting exposure to managemenet background, i would like to go for teaching in the same field.
I am left with very little technical knowledge after my 3 yrs of experience.
So i can't think of pursuing M.Tech. for entering ino teaching profession.

In this state, i think MBA is the only option for making a career.

Thanks!
Hi,
Thanks for considering my query.
I think MBA will open new areas of knowledge for me.
After getting exposure to managemenet background, i would like to go for teaching in the same field.
I am left with very little technical knowledge after my 3 yrs of experience.
So i can't think of pursuing M.Tech. for entering ino teaching profession.

In this state, i think MBA is the only option for making a career.

Thanks!

Hi pallavi20106,

Inspite of giving it a deep thought, im not really convinced wit hthe reason you want to do and MBA. This might be because of my limited knowledge about this career option after MBA. I suggest you contact any current student or alum of b-schools to know more about it.

Any expert PG can also help.

I agree. The reason Pallavi is giving for going for teaching profession doesn't seem cogent enough to me as well.
@ Pallavi - How can you say for sure you WILL like the management field after say 3 years as well???

Anyways, the one suggestion I can throw as of now is to not open new threads for indivdual questions. It reduces visibility since many PGites follow thread topics. Also I'm afraid it's a bit peeving to wade through multiple threads...
Post ur query in http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956
It might help...

Cheers!