TAS 2009 Preparation

To all those who are aiming for TAS 2009 Criteria for selection to TAS 2008(About TAS) : You should be less than 27 years of age as on 31st march, 2008 You should have worked for the Tata Group for a minimum period of 2 years and should…

To all those who are aiming for TAS 2009

Criteria for selection to TAS 2008(About TAS) :
You should be less than 27 years of age as on 31st march, 2008
You should have worked for the Tata Group for a minimum period of 2 years and should have at least 2 annual appraisals
You should have a valid GMAT score

I am aiming for TAS 2009 and I invite all those who are aiming for TAS 2009 to come together and plan, strategize for this goal.

To start with let us introduce ourselves. I am working with TCS for 2.5 yrs and will be writing GMAT this November.

Also, I want to know if there is any time lines in which you would have written your GMAT exam to have it considerable for TAS.

Cheers

:bigear::bigear::bigear:

I think eligibility also includes your previous two years rating should be 4+.
Someone please confirm?

I think eligibility also includes your previous two years rating should be 4+.
Someone please confirm?

No, Eligibility Critirea never mentions that you should be having a rating of 4+. But yes, those who have applied for TAS earlier do confirm getting calls for a rating of 4 and 4 plus only.

Thanks
:idea::idea::idea:

There is a thread that discussed abt TAS 2007 http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tas-tata-administrative-services-2007-25017126.

Also, i spoke to one of my senior who got a call for interiew and though his score is 760 but ppl with score 700 were getting calls. So, i expect this year GMAT score should be around 720 to expect a call from TAS.

Also, let me know if there is any special preparation anyone is doing to tackle Case Studies etc.

Thanks
:argue: :new_ukliam2: :new_ukliam2: :new_ukliam2:

Hi Swapnil,
You are right the ratings do matter, but i believe the rating criteria differs from company to company....
TCS I believe is 4+

- The harder I work, the more lucky I seem to have.

May i know when the GMAT score card submission for TAS -notification will be out?

Anyone already gave GMAT exam and appearing for TAS 2009 or likely to give GMAT in january and then appear for TAS?

hi.. guys
I sm working for tata motors for 2.5 yrs as of now. GMAT 710. Ratings : B(average) in 07, A(best) with promotion in 08. Does anybody know, how many people or wat % intake in TAS is through Inhouse method ?

Regards,
Mohit
Born to kill

Hi Guys,

Do you know how to apply for TAS 2009.? I mean there is supposed to be a internal communication in TATA companies right.??

If not can you please let me know the site and where to apply.
Also you guys have any idea, when the last date to apply is.?

Thanks,

Where can I find TAS inhouse application forms? Ill be completing my 2nd appraisal in march 09 & will be completing 2yrs with the company in July 09. When should I expect the TAS notification for 2009?

Please guide me...

The notification comes around Apr every year for inhouse applications.

thanks em-bee-a

Do you have any other info on TAS?

The inhouse is around 7-8 out of total 30 (approx) in TAS.

Hi,
Thanks guys for you info.
But can anyone contribute little more info.?
What is the procedure for selection etc.. So everyone here can be prepared for it.?

It'd be great if more guys could pitch in as it would be usefull for everyone.
Do we need recommendations from our supervisors? If yes, how many is needed.?

Notifications are out.
Link - TAS In-house Recruitment

Anyone applied yet.? I get a connection timeout when I apply..
Also does anyone kow the last date.? I mean there is nothing mentioned in the site about the dates..

Hi..does anybody have any info on the rounds / interviews held for TAS in past years??

There is a thread that discussed abt TAS 2007 in case anyone needs any info on rounds / interviews held for TAS in past years..
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-a...es-2007-a.html (TAS-Tata Administrative Services-2007).

Anyone applied yet.? I get a connection timeout when I apply..
Also does anyone kow the last date.? I mean there is nothing mentioned in the site about the dates..

Last date is 15th March.

As far as an existing thread of tas is concerned, I think its alright to let one run for this year for things specific to 2009.

Thanks johnny. Where was the deadline published?