TAS-Tata Administrative Services-2007

104 Posts  ·  52 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, If anyone already appeared for TAS,pls share experience. I have planned to appear for 2007
Page 1 of 11

Hi ..can anyone illustrate the case studies introduced by TAS

1 comment
rachit13sharma
@rachit13sharma  ·  0 karma

Hi, you can visit http://www.genedmba.com/services/tata-administrative-services-tas/ for TAS Case Study 2015. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not sure if anybody is still active in this forum. But if there is any then please share your exeperience with TAS..its selection rounds / interview / GD/ case study.

Thanks a lot

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello ,
Not sure if you are still active here since I am referring to an old post .
I have applied for TAS 2009 and would like to know any suggesstion you can provide about TAS interview process .

hey I am active very rarely....guess the format has changed since I appeared... so cant say what will help you.. but be confident and think logically.. I know these are broad statements, but they will help.. also read latest n/w papers.... and onsite workex..and qnty of workex will help... I know for experience.. ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i am from Hong Kong... got my tickets ready for Mumbai... not sure abt who wil sponser the travel... plz keep posted... thnx

this is an excerpt from a different thread,

"bhai log ...coupla pieces of news from my side...
1) had an interview call from TAS... so was in Bombay last weekend.... there were 3 rounds... around 50 people turned up...after the 1st round 14,and after the second round 6 people were selected... I was among them :smile:
Next day was an interview with the MD of Tata Motors, MD of VSNL worldwide, and the group HR head of Tatas... 2 people finally made it..and this time I was not shortlisted.. :sad: I have still not recovered from the shock of getting so close and being rejected... It was a career to die for...the worst part is that TAS does not goto MDI for Summers or final placements...
I interacted with people whom I had only read about... the prestige associated with TAS is unmatched... Still walking like a zombie..."

this year i guess the interview part is separated and only selected ppl will be invited later..

request ppl to update on any new info...

cheers

Hello ,
Not sure if you are still active here since I am referring to an old post .
I have applied for TAS 2009 and would like to know any suggesstion you can provide about TAS interview process .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gladiator2 Says
Is their any other company that promote the learning program like this?

I don't think so. Its just the Tata group which has such a distinguished process. Its actually an honour to be a part of such a training process.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Anybody who has the details about the TAS recruitment interviews..rounds..case studies..please share the information.

thanks in advance.

Is their any other company that promote the learning program like this?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody who has the details about the TAS recruitment interviews..rounds..case studies..please share the information.

thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi uforya...Please tell me about the rounds that had happened...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Saarv,

Please go through the previous posts in the thread, you will be able to get a lot of information. You can also view the TAS site for some more details

TAS In-house Recruitment

hey HI ,
Can anyone provide me with detail of TAS .i am student and want to appear for TAS.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey HI ,
Can anyone provide me with detail of TAS .i am student and want to appear for TAS.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...