State Bank of Travancore (SBT) Clerks-2015

This space is exclusively for SBT Clerks 2015. Let us discuss about our medicals, verification, postings and life at SBT <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt="smiley" title="smiley" class="emoji" data-sigil="lazyload emoji" data-cdn="sm"></smiley>

This space is exclusively for SBT Clerks 2015. Let us discuss about our medicals, verification, postings and life at SBT 😃

Here I am posting the latest updates as per the mails received from SBTEU today 😃

1. Next week, offer letter for appointment and papers for medical examination will be dispatched. 

2. Candidates have to undergo medical examination as per the Bank's checklist before a Doctor not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or Bank's approved doctor and obtain report as per format duly signed by the doctor.

3. Candidates shall report at Head Office (Kerala)/ Zonal Offices (outside Kerala) during the middle of September (date as specified in the letter) with medical report and qualification documents (as will be mentioned in the letter).

4. Appointment Orders shall be sent by the Bank so as to enable candidates to join during October first week

Today no news

Hey gotcha mail from SBT finally. Check your mail....

Mail from SBT but no joining date announced

Hi SBTians..... When will they announce verification date nd venue? Do we need to get any letter from referees like sbh ppl did r just address of the referees are enough????? 

guys i have one doubt...actually they have mentioned that we have to get medical signed from a doctor of civil surgeon rank in a govt hospital..But today i went to the hospital and the hospital authorities told me that i have to take a letterhead from the sbt......Now someone in the asso group told me that sbt will send a mail to us regrading where we have to do our medical......do u guys receive that mail....??? 

is seperate eye test report from opthalmologist needed for all candidates?

Hi frinds.we have to declare education loan in the statement of assets and liabilities form or we have to declare it in any other format?Thanks in advance

should the referees be a gazetted officers?

Hi Guys any news onposting

Any body called sbt Kerala HO?

Joining will between oct 12-17 , got a mail from union

Any news related to joining??

Dear friends i got SBT clerk and RRB scale-1. Which is better? Help me plz

ANY news about joining guys ?

Guys any news on joining ??????

Guys.. It seems sbp and sbm people got mails today.. What about us ? Any info about our joining ??

Discussion is going on that SBT guys got message today.. Anyone got it really ? I dint get any