SSC Stenographer Recruitment- PaGalGuY

Join the discussion on SSC Stenographer Recruitment and Get the details about the SSC Stenographer Notification, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results,  Expected Cut off  and much more.

Latest Update :

● SSC stenographer 2018 Grade C and D exam will be from 11th to 22nd November 2019.

● Date of Computer based Exam – 5th May 2020 to 7th May 2020.

For more information, visit the official website :- ssc.nic.in

Other Important Articles:

SSC Stenographer Document Verification and Skill Test Admit Card 2019

SSC Stenographer  Recruitment 2019: Last chance to Register 

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC Stenographer Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Date of Exam: 31-7-2016

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/Notice%20Steno%20C&D%202016_Updated_06052016....

Can i learn stenography in 2-3 months

is it necessary to write in shorthand in SSC Steno SKill Test ?

steno people please connect Sid 8010329557 whatsapp

Expected date for skill test 2016?

Any Experience guy in the group steno ka skill test kaise hota hai.. accuracy kaise check hoti hai ??

126 Marks.. Grade C mil skta hai kya ??

go through my channels video.  And you will definitely Crack stenographer exam this time both pt and skill test. 

https://youtu.be/CNCuiwIYilA

skill test on steno arrived, guys please clarify why the option form is given?

sid 8010329557

Why is the option form out for steno?

My friend is a 10 +  diploma and have not done 12th. He s though completed his B.tech. can you please tell me if he is eligible to apply for ssc stenographer exam as the qualification for the same is intermediate. Thanks for the help. 

Is SSC going to permanently leave taking the Stenographer examinations?

Is sal k stenographer exam me kitni vacancy ho sakti h Bhai??????

Kisine ssc steno apply kia h.....cgl wala registration number se hoga kya???plz rply

The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟ .........................100 wpm should be our typing speed or examiner's dictation speed !! 

The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟ .........................100 wpm should be our typing speed or examiner's dictation speed ??  btado yr koi plz , abhi form fill krna pending h mera _/\_

Agar stano ab start ki jye to skill test tk sikhi ja skti h, agli baar k liye hi prepare hone theek rhega

Yaar BTA do koi kitne time m ho skti h stano, or Sahi Sahi btana kyki koi kehta h 1 Saal koi kehta h 1.5 Saal or ek madam to Keh rhi thi ek Saal seekhne m or speed k liye 2 Saal din raat practice, please BTA do koi ki minimum kitne time m hard work krke 80 ki speed achieve ki ja skti h

Are the admit cards out for SSC Stenographer 2017?