SSC JE Recruitment | Exam Date, Admit Card, Result

Join the discussion on SSC JE Recruitment and Get all the details about Exam Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Preparation, Result, Cut off, vacancy, Salary, Answer Key and Much More.

SSC JE Recruitment

Staff Selection Commission is a statutory body that is responsible for selecting suitable candidates for various vacancies with central government ministries, departments and organisations. SSC JE Recruitment 2019 campaign was launched to select the best candidates for 1601 junior engineer vacancies available with different departments and ministries of the Indian Government. The posts are Group-B (Non-Gazetted) and fall under Level 6 of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.

• Number of vacancies                 :           1601 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer

• Mode of application                   :           Online

• Conducting Agency                    :           Staff Selection Commission

• Pay Matrix                                    :         Level 6 (Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400/-)

Important Dates 

• Notification released                        :           13th August 2019

• Online application start                    :           13th August 2019

• Online application end                      :           12th September 2019, 5.00 PM

• Last date to pay application fee        :

Online – 14.09.2019, 5.00 PM

Bank Challan – 16.09.2019

• SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card                  :           March 2020

• SSC JE Tier 1 Exam                            :           30th March 2020 to 2nd April 2020

• SSC JE Tier 2 Exam                            :           21st June 2020

Application Fee 

• General category applicants                :           100

• SC/ST/Women/PH/Ex-servicemen  :           Not Applicable

Age Limit

• For JE (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical), CPWD, Central Water Commission: – Max. 32 years

• For JE (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and JE (Surveying and Contract), MES – Between 18 to 27 years

• For JE (Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical), MES – 30 years

For more information, visit the SSC JE Exam official website ssc.nic.in

Other Important Articles

SSC JE Result 2019 Paper 1 Declared

SSC JE Preparation for Paper 2: Part A, B or C Preparation Strategy

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC JE Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SSC JE 2019 -Civil, Mechanical, Electrical

kya btech balo ko cpwd mil gata hai ?

JE ke liye course kya hai..... any body please suggest any book...

doston koi ye btayega ke maine ssc je 2015 fiil kya but mere id pr aya ke

You have successfully submitted your online application for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination,  2015 

ye btao ke ssc je fill ho gya hai ke nahi?

and please check your mail id who are fill ssc je 2015.

SSc me gk ke liye konsi book prefer kare?

Could anyone please help me in giving details about challan.... when i log in to registration it says"Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information".

HEY LET US DISCUSS about the priority for the post of JE-mechanical ...Options are :

1. CWC 

2CPW

3.MES

Which one in your opinion is better if I reside in delhi.....

I have been surfing for hours and i cant find  a good source of information about govt job profiles.I am frustrated . I have some questions about SSC-JE 2015 and pagalguy is my last hope.

Q1) I have B.tech degree can i apply for diploma posts?

Q2) What is the nature and location of job in various posts?

Q3) What is the preference or post priority between CPWD(elec.) ,CWC(mech. & elec.)  and MES(mech. & civil)?  {I am B.Tech mech. passout}

which book should i prefer for reasoning... can any one suggest plz...

I have completed the registration for sscje-2015 but now when i am trying to login from the given registration no and correct DOB i can not login . all it says is that ïncorrect information" i have checked many times both reg id n dob are correct. can somebody help me out on this

Can Electronincs And Communication Engineer apply for Electrical Engineering post in SSC exam(

http://sscregistration.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

)?

SSC JE OBJECTIVE PAPER 2014 (PLEASE DO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE) http://govtjobspapers.blogspot.com/2015/07/ssc-je-objective-question-paper-2014.html

SSC JE OBJECTIVE PAPER 2013 (PLEASE DO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)

http://govtjobspapers.blogspot.com/2015/08/ssc-je-objective-paper-2013.html

out of 1000 vaccancies how many vaccancies is der for electrical in ssc jnr engr 2015,>

Being a mechanical engineer, I selected one of civil engineering post I.e. surveying.. I submitted it...what would happen to me.... Will they cancel my candidature.... Or I will allowed to give exam... Please help...

JE CIVIL Central water commission 2015 joining letter

If any body join in central water commission JE CIVIL in this year

Guys....can anyone have any idea that what will be the expected time gap for paper 2 after the paper 1.

Hii can anybody suggest book for ssc je gk ????

Bhai ssc jee ka jo xam 20 dec ko h..paper 1 and paper 2 ek hi deen hoga kya? Confrn btao