Join the discussion on SSC JE Recruitment and Get all the details about Exam Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Preparation, Result, Cut off, vacancy, Salary, Answer Key and Much More.
SSC JE Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is a statutory body that is responsible for selecting suitable candidates for various vacancies with central government ministries, departments and organisations. SSC JE Recruitment 2019 campaign was launched to select the best candidates for 1601 junior engineer vacancies available with different departments and ministries of the Indian Government. The posts are Group-B (Non-Gazetted) and fall under Level 6 of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
• Number of vacancies : 1601 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer
• Mode of application : Online
• Conducting Agency : Staff Selection Commission
• Pay Matrix : Level 6 (Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400/-)
• Notification released : 13th August 2019
• Online application start : 13th August 2019
• Online application end : 12th September 2019, 5.00 PM
• Last date to pay application fee :
Online – 14.09.2019, 5.00 PM
Bank Challan – 16.09.2019
• SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card : March 2020
• SSC JE Tier 1 Exam : 30th March 2020 to 2nd April 2020
• SSC JE Tier 2 Exam : 21st June 2020
• General category applicants : 100
• SC/ST/Women/PH/Ex-servicemen : Not Applicable
• For JE (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical), CPWD, Central Water Commission: – Max. 32 years
• For JE (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and JE (Surveying and Contract), MES – Between 18 to 27 years
• For JE (Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical), MES – 30 years
For more information, visit the SSC JE Exam official website– ssc.nic.in
Other Important Articles
To keep track of latest discussions on SSC JE Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.