SPJain Aptitude Test on 2nd Feb

Hi Just finished the SPJain Aptitude Test. 44 Questions, 100 marks and 60 minutes. To be very frank, 60 minutes were a bit too much for those 44 questions. Everything except the GK part was pretty straighforward. And since I ha…

Hi

Just finished the SPJain Aptitude Test.

44 Questions, 100 marks and 60 minutes.

To be very frank, 60 minutes were a bit too much for those 44 questions.

Everything except the GK part was pretty straighforward. And since I hadnt read history properly in school and daily newspapers, had a tough time for the GK section.

Rest all was similar to the placement tests of the IT companies.
You all have faced them in heaps during your college days.

But yes, even 1 wrong question can hinder your chances as all were pretty simple.

They said the results would be put up by thursday (saturday the latest).

Waiting in hope to catch the next flight to Bombay... :-o

Regards,
Ashish

what is this aptitude test .. only for call getters ..is it??

It was for SPJain GMBA course at their Dubai-Singapore campus...
You need to apply separately for it.

With your CAT scores, you neednt worry for it as you might get a direct call in case you have applied.

PS : Application to SPJain and SPJain Duabi need to be made separately.

Hi,

Even I have given aptitude test on 2nd feb .I have found gk and IQ sections both bit tough .Don't know how much i will score . lets hope for the best to catch mumbai flight

Cheers
NG:D

Hello Boss.....

I m appearing for NEXt SPJAT test........can you help me in guiding through the preparation.....
It will be gr8 if you can give some sample question or tell us about the level of SPJAT.......

Thanks,
ABC_BCA

Hi,

Even I have given aptitude test on 2nd feb .I have found gk and IQ sections both bit tough .Don't know how much i will score . lets hope for the best to catch mumbai flight

Cheers
NG:D

Can someone help me with when is the aptitute test for SP JAIN conducted? and is it only once a year?
Is there any executive MBA course provided by SP Jain?

Its not once a year. Its conducted quite a many times and next test is on 1st march for admission in may this year.
You still can register for it.

There are executive mba also provided but for that u need to have a min of 5 years of work ex (not sure though, check the website for exact number of years)

Questions were pretty easy. I dont remember much of them but if you have gone through RS Agarwal for maths, any cat coaching material for verbal , you will ace the exam.

For GK, IQ and reasoning, take any of the tests in google and it would be more than enough.

Hi Can you please tell me how to register for March 1st SPJAT Exam? I could not find any link about the same on SPjain website.

Hi

The site is S.P.Jain Center of Management, Dubai . Singapore and the link for registration for test is S.P.Jain Center of Management - Dubai . Singapore

Please check the last date for regitration and DD recieve date at SP Jain.

Thanks.

bhumi.vag Says
Hi Can you please tell me how to register for March 1st SPJAT Exam? I could not find any link about the same on SPjain website.

Site : S.P.Jain Center of Management, Dubai . Singapore

Click on the global mba link at the right hand side and it'll take you to the registration page. 25th is the last date for reciept of the demand draft...

Hall tickets now available.............
for the March 1 exams!

Tc......n all the best...

I think this thread can be closed now. As it has served its purpose.
Mods please do the needful.

hey..i want to apply for April 2009 Spjain global..Can u tel me which is the link for registrating for Aptitude test..i cnt find it?

Hi,

The dates havent been released yet. They would be around next week. Please visit this link regularly to know better.

This thread is quite old and as pointed out before, it has already served its purpose. Please continue on this thread for any queries regarding the april 09 intake. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sp-jain-singapore-dubai-gmba-april-may-2009-intake-25035130

Mods, please do the needful.

-Frank

alok2171 Says
hey..i want to apply for April 2009 Spjain global..Can u tel me which is the link for registrating for Aptitude test..i cnt find it?