SIM GMAT tests in case i dont take any coaching???

Hi guys, i plan to take my GMAT in June, 07. Actually i have been researching much abt it these days and found that sufficient material can be obtained on net or else, can be bought from bookshops.So, i have ruled out any coaching class(IMS, Princ…

Hi guys, i plan to take my GMAT in June, 07. Actually i have been researching much abt it these days and found that sufficient material can be obtained on net or else, can be bought from bookshops.So, i have ruled out any coaching class(IMS, Princeton,etc.) for the same.

But i have one very serious doubt abt how to take SIM GMAT tests if i dont take any coaching classes..can one take such tests online for free or are there payment-based tests available only on net???

Kindly help..thanks

Dear Gaurav,
welcome to the forums
Yes you are right...

Good SIM GMAT is GMAT PREP availsble at official site www.mba.com for free.

for further ^general queries ^ hit the following thread...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-centre-25014954

you ll find useful info there...
so just go through the entire thread.. this will help 😃

hi aim-wsc.

thanks for the reply.i went thrugh the thread u suggested and learnt from the experiences posted by the GMAt takers that they take PowerPrep tests, Kaplan Tests, Princeton review tests and Gmat tests..for testing themselves.

can anybody suggest hw can i avail these tests, are they freely dwnloadable from net or they have to subscribed for..?

POWER PREP & GMAT PREP are two (free) official sim C A T GMAT test... the former one in no more available on www.mba.com

the other tests are paid tests offered by various GMAT coaching institutions.

threre are online paid tests too just check those sites..