SIIB new course: MBA in energy and environment and Executive MBA

Hi, Any information as to how effective are the new courses introduced by SIIB: *Energy and Environment *and *Executive MBA in IB. * The executive MBA requrires 3 years of full time work ex. Any pointers towards these 2 courses ar…

Hi,

Any information as to how effective are the new courses introduced by SIIB: Energy and Environment and Executive MBA in IB.

The executive MBA requrires 3 years of full time work ex.

Any pointers towards these 2 courses are appreciated.

Thanks.

hii..swati..
ru sum1 from the admissions deptt. of SIIB...for these courses or...just an admission seeker like others...

if ur an admssion seeker...plz refer to this thread...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-announces-new-course-on-mba-in-energy-and-environment-25039497

if not thn....wanted to ask tht wht sort of palcements oppurtuinities can be expectd...??

wht abut the faculty for this course..?

wht will the total fee includin hostel and mess charges??

ur help will be highly reagrded thnxx.....

hello friends
I completed my masters in Biotechnology,and looking for studies in management,and rt nw i am in bit of confusion which course will suit me,
and i m also thinking for SIIB new course: MBA in energy and environment,so can you help me out? shoul i go for it or wht?
eargly watinnnfor reply/suggestions

can any 1 give me more details on the course

This course is actually for young engineers but if you can get through SIIB's admission process then you can also get to study this new course.

Check out the college website ,it's SIIB What kinda aspirant are you?? CAT nahin diya kya??