siib announces new course on mba in energy and environment.

369 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
siib has introduced 2 yr mba in energy and environment....i wanted 2 knw if it has a scope in india n shud b considered or nt?? plz help me wid dis...!! thr r only 30 seats n selection is based on an intervw n essay writing.... im s...
Page 1 of 37
Dear Student

SIIB started MBA in Energy and Environment in 2007 and the Placements for the
batch of 2007 - 09 is poor in-fact no information on this on their official web site.

I am also seeking a student from the batch of 2007 - 09. Please help me out in this
The student name Surabhi Singh (MBA Energy & Environment Batch of 2007 -09)
She also submitted fake work experience at the time of admission............I complaint to the collage but no action from them.

I also filled RTI application regarding this to the SIIB But the didnt divulge any information on this.

You can send info regarding this at shaman4friends@gmail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Folks,

Anybody joining SIIB - E&E; course this year.

Plz lemme knw.

Cheers

Suchit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello puys and seniors...
I m expecting 95-97 marks in SNAP..... my Acads is good with:
X: 82 %
Xii: 75%
BBA: 3.74 CGPA i.e 93.5%
bunch full of certificates of xtra curriculars
more than 1 year work experience in marketing.

i wanted to to know frm which colleges i can expect a call...... I am Planning to fill SCMHRD and SIIB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Guys,

What is the current placement scene for the PGDM EE course?

Please reply on this query.. Even i am interested for EE course... I have experience in power sector..(30mnths)
AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

What is the current placement scene for the PGDM EE course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks a lot

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SNAP is mandatory. You will have to register for it. The procedure includes GD PI post interview calls.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi this is my 1st post:do help me

Is the selection criteria for EE mba course in SIIB same as that of last year.i.e personal interview and essay writing or should I take SNAP?:wow:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm doing engineering in cs . My 12th percentage is 54.4.
I want to do MBA in energy , pls if any one can guide me , which are good institutions for energy management.Also at what cat percentile they can be available ? . And do let me know , what are the avrg package a company gives to a cs engineer (fresher) and future scope ...pls help me

This is not the right thread for your query.To get better response post your query in the following thread:.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

.Between NPTI, RGPIT are good institutes as per your requirement

For RGPIT u can check the following link :.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-you-wanted-to-know-abt-rgipt-25035337

For NPTI u can check the following link : .
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/national-power-training-institute-npti-2010-2012-admission-queries-25046045
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm doing engineering in cs . My 12th percentage is 54.4.
I want to do MBA in energy , pls if any one can guide me , which are good institutions for energy management.Also at what cat percentile they can be available ? . And do let me know , what are the avrg package a company gives to a cs engineer (fresher) and future scope ...pls help me

U have to take SNAP for Symbi, and I dont think this is the right thread u r posting in.
Someday = Never
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...