Searching for PGites from TAPMI

I know i dont need to start a new thread for this …but cudnt help it guys… we really need some one from tapmi or ecperienced folks who can clear our ddoubts regarding tapmi…all other institute have their threads where in the que…

I know i dont need to start a new thread for this ........but cudnt help it guys....

we really need some one from tapmi or ecperienced folks who can clear our ddoubts regarding tapmi.....all other institute have their threads where in the queries are being answered by the students themselves....
so ur advise, suggestions wud certainly help....

guys pls refer to the tapmi results thread....there so many queries not being answered.......NEED UR HELP GUYS......
mods help ....

i m really sorry mods but had no other choice......TIME IS RUNNIN OUT....

ya i think that too.tried searching but not many people from
tapmi.can anyone guide on ACTUAL figues of placement and fees.
is it better than ubs,nirma,siib

Well one of my friend passed out from TAPMI last year and is working with an FMCG company.
Last year TAPMI had 100% placements with 90% being placed on first 3 days. About 32 companies visited the campus. The statistis are:
The mean and median salaries were 3.6 lacs and 3.7 lacs per annum respectively with the highest salary pegged at 5.25 lacs per annum.

No idea about bschools like NIRMA, UBS...
Its upto you all which school you wanna goto.

Ciao

try searching for spitz n gauri..check their profile n mail them..if i get them online will tell them

ciao..

hey tapmi is a good institute.decent placements,good faculty.ill certainly take it if i can convert my call.no doubt for tht.
i hav a percentile of 91.23. n i m a CA WITH NO WORK EX.CAN SOME TAPMIANS SAY AS TO WHT WEIGHTEGE IS GIVEN TO CAT SCORES IN FINAL SELECTION.I M LIL APPREHENSIVE ABOUT MY CAT SCORE IN THE SENSE THT THR R SO MANY WITH BETTER SCORES THN MINE.

hi fellas....

hope you all need some help for TAPMI calls....post it....we will answer them...

TAPMIan

hey jaspirit and other guys.......
thanks guys for responding........

i think we ve already discussed about TAPMI as an institute with regards to its placements, infra..., faculty......

but i ve a few doubts:
1..can u tell me how r the placements for Finance guys which are the regular companies....whts are the kinds of jobs and pay tht finance guys get?

2..and are these companies from south india or do we have companies comin in from bombay, delhi and other places (i remember someone sayin tht if u choose tapmi be ready to work in south india after tht) is tht the case?

3..regarding gd pi......who arranges the accomadtion if TAPMI then how much do they charge ?.........
and hoow many days trip shud ve plan for tapmi (manipal) how many days does the actual process take?

4..wht all things do we need to carry from here ....(i mean the paper work tht is to be done eg- references etc etc..

i think thts all for now ...will post as and when i ve mmore queries...

thanks again. 😁

One guy i can recall off-hand is topgun ....u folks could try PMing him or emailing him and pulling him to this thread... :)

Cheers

hi guys...

as far as placements are concerned....I can only say....do not worry.....once you all come here for GD/PI you will get to know the full details...right now try to concentrate on converting the call......till last year the acco was provided for GD/PI candidates.....if this year also the trend continues the same will be communicated to you when you get the formal call letter...as far as the references are concerned it can be either of ur college principal or of socially respected person who knows you well....the other requirements will be mentioned in the call letter.....gear up for the GD/PI/EXTEMPORE/WRITE UP/CASE etc

ATB

Jassi

try searching for spitz n gauri..check their profile n mail them..if i get them online will tell them

ciao..

Hey Saikat its Spits.

I have many friends in TAPMI, will ask them to clarify all the doubts at PG.

Sajal

i read in some thread from moderates that is not gud after work ex
of 2 yrs,which i will b havng till i join,is it true

mine gd date has clashed with CET.
will they change my date.
plz somebdy advise me.
any guys 4m TAPMI?

Guys with 17th as interview date and from Mumbai, PM me, lets crack it.

hi...

our current batch and the senies batch also have got the lots of ppl with work-ex....so work-ex is not unusual for TAPMI....if you have any specific query regarding GD/PI etc...do feel free to ask

as far as acads are concerned you may be asked on your areas of interests.....favourite subject and questions related to that....than the general stuff like....why mba?....why TAPMI?....which other instts you have calls from etc....career goals....short term and long term.....just be yourself and prep well....ATB

jassi

Hey Jasprit,

Wanted to know how much weightage is placed on Acads and CAT Score in the overall scheme of things at TAPMI.

Thanx,
Kushagra

hi kushagra and others

as far as weightage assigned to various parameters of selection is concerned, no one is sure about it....I can only advice that without worrying about individual parameters do your best in all the sections.

ATB

Jassi

Hello everybody........
this is syed from TAPMI....if you have any queries ,you can ask to me ...already some of my frns r answering to you people......i m from lucknow and i'll be in lucknow from 14 feb. to 21 feb. so people from lucknow can ask me anything there in lucknow also......let me tell you that gd/pi sessions of TAPMI are most rigorous in india so prepare well ....

atb
syed

hey syed and jaspirit.....
thnk u guys for turnin up and helpin us clear some doubts.....i had asked this earlier also .......
can u guys tell me for how many days sud one plan his trip for to tapmi.......wht i mean to say is ....if i have my date as 19th feb then which day shud i reach there and and when does the process get over......
i think some ppl here said tht normally the procees takes a max of 2 days....
and jaspirit did tell us tht till last yr accomadation was being provided by tapmi.....can u guys just find out how r they gonna arrange this yr.....and also how much do they charge.......

well need to book tickets, otherwise will get waitin list .........so dont wanna get late with this.........

thnks guys ..... 😃 😃 😃

Okay, I know this is the wrong thread to post this. But hey IMI guys Im curious but do 2 ppl by the name Rohit Chauhan and Amit Gupta study with you ?

Arun