SBI CWE (Clerical) 2016

The notification available on SBI website is for Clerk Just a name change right ?!?

Please comment 

How many question will be there of computer in reasoning and computer section??

Can we expect time limit for each section in ibps po and ibps clerck 2016 -17

Which is best books for general awareness and marketing aptitude?

anychances of normal clerical cadre post recruitment in 2016 from SBI??

What will be the expected cutoff according to new scenario??

which book is preferable for sbi general awareness..

I applied twice for SBI Clerk 2016. Will it create problems?

Is it possible to apply for both clerical(sales) and junior agri. They have not mentioned anyhting abt this in the notification

hi fiends which is best bank coaching center in cbe?

i want to ask what we should fill in the completion of date of graduation because i am in last semester result of which will be out in august and my last exam will be on 31 may,2016

Usually SBI will include marketing aptitude with computer section, this time for marketing posts, they have omitted  marketing aptitude... why? or they will ask marketing+reasoning+computer 50 questions in mains?

Ye sbi clerk ka form me date o birth wale section me year nhi dikha rha hai .....iska koi solution hai

i WANT TO KNOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY FROM UTTER PRADESH AND GIVE EXAMINATION CENTRE IN BANGALORE IN SBI CLERK

Guys I wrongly applied for agricultural associate.m not from agricultural ,did not paied the fee what should I do?

A big bulk of the vacancies are in UP, TN, AP, Telangana, MP, Chhattisgarh, WB and Bihar. Very few vacancies several states such as karnataka and kerala.

frnds could you pls guide me a good book for data interpretation?

share ur mahendra st 1 marks??

guys  when is sbi clerk 2016 prelims exam date? plz let us know.

WHAT TO FILL IN PERCENTAGE OF MARKS SECTION AS I AM STILL IN MY LAST SEMESTER