SBI Clerk 2019 | Exam Date, Result – PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SBI CLERK/JA 2019 and Get all the details about SBI Clerk Exam 2019, Notification, Recruitment, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus and much more.

SBI CLERK/ JUNIOR ASSOCIATES EXAM

State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most trusted national banks in India providing services in almost every state of our country. The SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate (JA) exam is conducted by SBI for recruitment of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support Staff). This exam is conducted as a national level examination in various centres across India.

Important information about the exam :

Name of the examination : SBI Clerk/JA 2019

Total number of Vacancies : 8,653

Mode of the exam : Online

Prelims Exam date : 22nd, 23rd and 30th June, 2019

Main Exam date : 10th August, 2019

Exam centres : SBI Clerk Exam was conducted in all the States and Union Territories of India.

Salary for selected candidates : Rs 25,000/- per month

Scorecard released for Main exam : 31st October

Steps to access SBI CLERK/JA Scores –

1. Visit the official website of SBI for careers, which is sbi.co.in/careers/

2. Click on the Menu Option on the right side of the page.

3. Select the ‘Recruitment Results and Archives’ option.

4. Press the link that reads “Recruitment of Junior Associates in the State Bank of India”

5. A list of Links will open up regarding various updates about the exam.

6. Click on the relevant link.

7. Fill in the details and press submit.

Selection procedure for the given posts –

Candidates first have to apply for the post through the online portal.

They then have to appear for a Preliminary examination.

On the basis of results of this Exam, candidates are selected for the Mains exam.

Candidates who pass the Mains exam and successfully meet the cut off become eligible for recruitment.

(The marks for Prelims are not considered for the preparation of the final result)

Other Important Articles:

SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 Released

SBI Clerk Mains 2019: 1st and 2nd Shift Exam Analysis

To keep track of latest discussions on SBI Clerk 2019, stay connected with folow students on PaGaLGuY.

SBI CLERK/JA 2019..

Sectional cut off nhi hai kya?

#

No sectional cut off for pre & mains. Are U satisfy.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Sbi clerk ki training kitne din ki hoti hai..kisiko pata hai ??

Hindi/ Urdu....ka matlab dono mese ek language h ya dono....

I need help regarding center selection. 

Notifications says, "Candidates may apply for vacancies of one state only...Candidate may appear in the examinaion from any notified center." 

So if I am to apply for Maharashtra, I may appear xam in Delhi, right? 

RRB had restriction to write exam in the same state as you are applying for. 

Hence, wanted to confirm.

TIA :)

I can't actually understand the change made in selection criterion..!! How it differs from that of earlier one?? No overall cutoff means how come the selection be made?? Can someone make it clear pls..!!

All the best everyone. 

Once u join u ll know pride of working in a fortune 500 listed company and one of the top 50 banks in world. 

And if u clear 2 exams you ll also get an opportunity to become an officer after minimum 3yrs of service.

present gross salary is 23k(including reimbursments)   

wage revision is due nov 2017 (negotiations going on) so we can expect better salaries after wage revision. 

so prepare well all the best. Give your best. 

Any questions i ll be happy to help 👍🏻

ibps clerk me 10 times liye the ya 20 times.. in pre??

SBI clerk perlims m cut off state wise hoga ya overall..bcoz study smart wale sir bta rhe h ki overall cut off hoga..in decending order..plz clear my doubt

Hello! there will be sectional cutoff in both prelims & mains(depends). The notification says that there is no prescribed qualifying mark i.e. they would decide the cutoffs depending on all the candidates performance but not before the exam. As we can see some exams(state) decide cutoffs for different categories in the notification itself! hope this clears the doubt!!!

sbi clerk link activated 

http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbijacsjan18/

Guys people are telling that if there are 100 vacancies they will promote the first 1000 candidates to mains but my doubt is if for suppose 10 candidates score the same marks how will they put those 10 members in first 1000 candidates😇😇

How many of applied for Syndicate bank

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Guys i have a query, I have filled the form but haven't paid the fees.  Can i apply from Uttar pradesh and choose Delhi as preliminary Exam Centre? When cutoffs will be released ,will i be categorized under Delhi or Uttar Pradesh? 

If you got 4 offers which one will u choose ??

• sbi clerk
  • ibps clerk
  • rrb po
  • Canada/ syndicate pgdbf p

0 voters

Y many people think that SBI clerk is better than RRB PO? Please comment..

Those who r not clearing ibps pre ....Ibps clerk pre share ur marks

• 50-60
  • 70-80
  • 60-70

0 voters

Best test series for sbi clerk