Join the discussion on SBI CLERK/JA 2019 and Get all the details about SBI Clerk Exam 2019, Notification, Recruitment, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus and much more.
SBI CLERK/ JUNIOR ASSOCIATES EXAM
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most trusted national banks in India providing services in almost every state of our country. The SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate (JA) exam is conducted by SBI for recruitment of Junior Associates (Sales and Customer Support Staff). This exam is conducted as a national level examination in various centres across India.
Important information about the exam :
• Name of the examination : SBI Clerk/JA 2019
• Total number of Vacancies : 8,653
• Mode of the exam : Online
• Prelims Exam date : 22nd, 23rd and 30th June, 2019
• Main Exam date : 10th August, 2019
• Exam centres : SBI Clerk Exam was conducted in all the States and Union Territories of India.
• Salary for selected candidates : Rs 25,000/- per month
• Scorecard released for Main exam : 31st October
Steps to access SBI CLERK/JA Scores –
1. Visit the official website of SBI for careers, which is sbi.co.in/careers/
2. Click on the Menu Option on the right side of the page.
3. Select the ‘Recruitment Results and Archives’ option.
4. Press the link that reads “Recruitment of Junior Associates in the State Bank of India”
5. A list of Links will open up regarding various updates about the exam.
6. Click on the relevant link.
7. Fill in the details and press submit.
Selection procedure for the given posts –
• Candidates first have to apply for the post through the online portal.
• They then have to appear for a Preliminary examination.
• On the basis of results of this Exam, candidates are selected for the Mains exam.
• Candidates who pass the Mains exam and successfully meet the cut off become eligible for recruitment.
(The marks for Prelims are not considered for the preparation of the final result)
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on SBI Clerk 2019, stay connected with folow students on PaGaLGuY.