SBI Associate Clerk Written Qualified (Held on 7 and 14 oct,2012)

Hello puys, *This thread is dedicated to all those who have qualified SBI Associate clerk written examination held on 7 and 14 October ,2012.The interview process is going to start from 30 January,2013.Kindly post your preparation strategies a…

Hello puys,
This thread is dedicated to all those who have qualified SBI Associate clerk written examination held on 7 and 14 October ,2012.The interview process is going to start from 30 January,2013.Kindly post your preparation strategies and have a healthy discussion regarding further planning.
All the Best !

bhai nai thread .........i m in too .... sbi m bhi hogya thts ..i ll nt attending interview ..most probably ...but those who r having only asso ......best chance to get in ............there r many already sellected in sbi .....hav qualified ......evry1 is having a good chance for sbi asso
gud luck all

hai guys 50 percent of qualified candidates are already selected in sbi so we have good chance in associates
@goooodguy said:
hai guys 50 percent of qualified candidates are already selected in sbi so we have good chance in associates
nt only good ......this is the best chance 2 get in ......gv ur 100% in interview ....without coz ur r in..........

thanks bro and congrats you are selected in sbi and cracked associates
@IBPSCOCKROACH

Hello friends..Please share your inputs..............

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO PLEASE SPREAD INFORMATION ABOUT THIS THREAD SO THAT ALL ASPIRANTS MAY BENEFIT....

JAI HO...!

best of luck guys 😃

i am in too...

@vishal2shekhar from which state...?
@prateek987 said:
@vishal2shekhar from which state...?
punjab
@vishal2shekhar good.....Bikaner and Jiapur...

m in from rajasthan....

@gaurav.. SBBJ.....swagat hain aapka gaurav jee...
what were your attempts...?

Im also in.. Nw d next stage is even tougher... Questions on Banking nd ur course related... dnt knw wat will happen... passed fci tier 1 also with a score of 135.25... all d best every1...

@jamesjoseph2770 Welcome to the club ,man...!
@gaurav.. thanx for the invite..

Mujhe to dono hi interview dene hai sbi clerk phase 2 and sbi asso..

@simplyshrey Kaafi saarein bande hain jo SBI wualified hain aur SBI Asso. me select ho gaye hain....so chill
@prateek987 I am very chilled bhai..at the same tym preparing for the interviews of IBPS po..sbi phase 2 and sbi asso.