Sbi Associate clerk upcoming interview - Bank and state applied for?

Guys, I have received the interview call for the SBI Associate clerk. Thought this would be a good time to check who else has received interview calls. Please kindly share the bank you have applied for and also the state you belong to and el...

Guys,

I have received the interview call for the SBI Associate clerk. Thought this would be a good time to check who else has received interview calls. Please kindly share the bank you have applied for and also the state you belong to and eligible for.

Hope to see some replies!

ATB guys

Forgot to add...

Bank: SBP

State: Tamilnadu

hi I am selected for sbt TN

Hey congrats! R u taking any coaching for interview?

I got selected for State bank of mysore..karnataka..

sbt walo bhayio plz batao ki interview me kya puch sakta hai

anyone called up for sbbj ??for which panel ??

HI ALL...I had also qualified for interview in sbt kerala..
I have some doubts..
id completed my btech course but have some supplimentaries remainig..
I applied with +2 qualification..
my doubt is can i submit the character certificate issued frm my college..
is there any prblm since ive applied with +2 qualification..?

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sbi-associate-clerk-2014-exam-discussion-30144799   for SBI asso clerk 2014

Hi..I have qualified in sbi asscoiate clerks can any one give me the tips to prepare, likew what to prepare, how to prepare etc..

what could be the rounds for the interview..

hey guyz i think they clubbed all the vacancies together. We can select our preference of banks only before downloading our interview call letter..........

sbt.. Tamilnadu

west bengal sbh

Sbh new state telangana guys ur attemts?

guyz...... i downloaded my call letter...... we have to give preference of banks now only......

State : Punjab 

Attempts : please share

Anyone applied from Bihar ?? Mine interview is on 20th may ?

hi friends.. You know Sbi has asked for 2 character certificate Please help me in what format it should be.? Is there any link to download it?