SBI Assistant 2014 Final result (Discussion)

Its a place to share information regarding the result of SBI Clerk 2014.

Other bank exams discussions are also welcomed here...

Please give authentic information here...

Hi Guys...

SBI is holding the results because they want to join the newcomers after 31 March (financial year ending). There is a profit dividend which is a % of the profit earned by SBI divided between the current employees. The employees union doesn't want to divided the amount to nearly 7000 new comers, so that the current employees get more money (obviously they deserve it). As per the policy they have to issue directives to candidates after declaring the result within a stipulated time. So the early they declare the results they have to appoint the candidates in the current financial year. That's why they are holding the result. But I don't know what is the actual time between the final results and the allotment. Trying to get more information about it.. Hope for the best...

And guys...

There is one thing in our favor. That is, after 2012 there is no Bulk Transfer of employees is done by SBI. That means most of the employees are due for their transfer. But the Bulk Transfer will only possible when new recruits are coming. Got information from Employees Union Personnel that there a lot of people desperately waiting for their transfer. (They even don't care about a difference of 1 or 2k less in their dividend, but wants to get transferred). They are pressuring the Employees Union to get published the result and make the Bulk Transfer as soon as possible...

Guys...

God is great , I am happy that my call answered by CRPD. The guy who picked up the phone said that the result may come by this month ending.. I know that he don't know anything about the result. But one thing is sure that the result will not come today. Anyway I am happy that at least they answered my call after more than a hundred try... 

Expected date of SBI clerk final result is a mystery...

So, I am making this desperate event to a jolly event by inviting you all in to a competition... Predict the SBI Assistant 2014 Final result date..

If anyone can predict the SBI Clerk 2014 Final result date, I promise that, I will send a gift to him/her if the date comes true.. So start predict the date..  😃

Got some information regarding increase in vacancy also. The employers union want to appoint more persons so that to reduce the work load on the current staff.. I wll update more on this later..

As per the data available the result should come by this month only.. (The Employees Union is pressuring the management for Bulk Transfer)

SBI Corporate website and career page not working..

sites (corporate and career) are still down...

still all these sites are down for me... 

https://www.sbi.co.in/

https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us

and this site showing the reason

https://retail.onlinesbi.com/sbi_maintenance.html

Called CRPD got reply that results will be announced in last week of Feb

Intzaar nahi karna, etbaar nahi karna.. Had se bhi jyada tum kisi se pyar nahi karna #Sbi 

1 friend had some source in sbi. he said ki sbi wale ****iya banate hai site down karke. Jan bhuj k Career wala page down kar dete hai. usne kaha ki jab closing hoti hai sbi ki internal jisme ye log vouchers aur day record upload karte hai to site down ho jati hai kabhi kabhi. qki india me 15,000 branches ek sath karti hai ye sab. but result wala page jan bhuj k band kar dete hai and uspe num of hits note karte hai aur haste hai roj rat.

India -pak fever is getting higher than result 

Finally the day has dawned..

CRPD ka deadline. 15th Feb. Our last anticipation..:-)

Is there anybody who can predict the PAK score? 

Is it only me or everybody's sbi career webpage is not available?

Hi everybody... I am new here... I was searching for information regarding SBI assistant final result, and ended up here in SBI assistant 2014 Final Result (Discussion).. Is there anybody selling hope here.. please enlighten me... 😃

knok, knok, knok.... anybody here... still SBI sites are down.. Any scope of result today? anybody please reply... nowhere to go now...

I think everybody is on a weekend syndrome... no one is online... anyway, at least have some fun, because tomorrow onwards waiting for the results will start over... 😃