Say it ALOUD !

This is a thread specially made to cheer up lost souls. If you have a problem or a tiff with your loved one, go ahead pen it down and we/ the lovely PUYS would help you find a solution or if required get over it… It a nice way to enhance the lov…

This is a thread specially made to cheer up lost souls. If you have a problem or a tiff with your loved one, go ahead pen it down and we/ the lovely PUYS would help you find a solution or if required get over it... It a nice way to enhance the love Pagalguy community shares 👏👏, irrespective of what the issue is, make a post with anything related to your personal/professional life and VOILA ! 🍻 There would be a solution coming your way... So what are you waiting for

P.S: I never want this thread to be active, as I want all of you guys to be happy and joyful. But in case there's no resort you can try this as one of the options.... Hope it Helps !

P.S.S : "Rise to Smile" thread rockzz... When you have got rid of your problems, join this thread to keep smiling...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/chit-chat/rise-smile-t-102005/

Jo kal tha usse bhul kar to dekho,

Jo aaj hai usse Jee kar to dekho,

Aane wala Pal khud hi Sawar Jayega,

bas Zindagi ko Pyar se Jee kar to Dekho 😃😃👼👼

Say it ALOUD ! 🍻🍻🍻🍻

It will be good Consulting in MBA thats named as Life Consulting.

What you need to do it just Say it ALOUD and We are there to solve it.

@tani90 @Parichu @shawshanks @rasrjha @atshy21saraf

Life Consulting - Say it ALOUD

I hope you guys like it