Rise To Smile......

This Thread is for the Lyrics of Any Songs, Poems, Romantic lines, ...... Sad, Inspirational, motivational lines.....etc.. *Rules:*-No abuse to anyone.( No Blaming and Fights, ONLY SMILE) -Let others say and let them open. *-Y...

48,597 Posts  ·  128,096 Users
यह चर्चा हिंदी में उपलब्ध है।
हिंदी में देखें
Page 1 of 4859
HEY YOU!!!!! I know its a long post.. But bear with me and please read on 😁😁 Today I want you to stop and appreciate yourself 🤗🤗 Its been several years since *you* had started toiling for a better future, success, money and what not 🤔🤔🤔 *You* ha...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

🤐

Post 4731081937387520
undefined
Write a comment..

हम भी वहीं मौजूद थे, हमसे भी सब पूछा किए... हम चुप रहे, हम हंस दिए... मंज़ूर था परदा तेरा 🎶🎶 https://youtu.be/QATuVgXUY2g

Video 5771764592803840

Absolution is the state of my mind right now.
undefined
Write a comment..

Prostitution is a business..They recruit girls with requirements like a company hire engineers ..And offer them salary around 20k per meeting ..Just saw some sites ..😣😮

lakhnawijanab
L J @lakhnawijanab  ·  9h

Prostitution is a profession not business..pimps are just like salesman with incentives without salary

Kilwiish
@Kilwiish @Kilwiish  ·  9h

All are invovled.. Easy money for engaged/married girls

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

😂

Post 5483796095303680

I know some shit's so hard to swallow  But I just can't sit back and wallow  In my own sorrow,  But i know one fact I'll be tough act to follow
lakhnawijanab
L J @lakhnawijanab  ·  9h

Ye cook apni pant sambhal nhi paa rha hai pirates ko kya khaak shoot karega

undefined
Write a comment..

I'm ok with my feelings. Please don't take it in otherwise. I only like to write.😊

Load more comments 2 of 3
tRoll_master
TED  @tRoll_master  ·  9h

@lakhnawijanab bilkul janab, like bhi barasate tabhi hain dil ko chu jana chahiye

examsprep22
@examsprep22 @examsprep22  ·  8h

apart from writing here.try writing all this to d one who actually deserves all this .n to whom u want to convey ur feelings in actual

undefined
Write a comment..

Koyi be-intehaa nek dil, dil-o-jaan se khoobsurat lakhnavi(lucknow) kanya hai yahan jo ek mango-cum-sharif purush-mitra ki chaah rakhti ho?😊😃😇

undefined
Write a comment..

It's sad that people disrespect other's feelings without even realising what they feel of them.

Load more comments 2 of 3
sinful_soul
Sin Fool soul @sinful_soul  ·  9h

@tRoll_master sometimes it did

•  
tRoll_master
TED  @tRoll_master  ·  9h

@sinful_soul then may be situation wud be such that he/she had no other option, sometime situation traps us so well

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
 पहला दोस्त - क्यों भाई, आजकल शायरी नहीं लिख रहे हो?  दूसरा दोस्त - नहीं भाई, जिसके लिए लिखता था,  उसकी शादी हो गयी। पहला - फिर तो ये बिलकुल फिट है।  विरह रस में तो शायरी और भी अच्छी लगेगी।   दूसरा - तुम समझते नहीं हो यार,  उसकी शादी मुझसे ही हुई ...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store