regarding jaipuria management institute

hello everyone… my cousin has got an admission call from jaipuria management institute lucknow… and i have really no idea about it… can anyone please suggest… shud i allow him to take admission with this college… the fees is appro…

hello everyone...

my cousin has got an admission call from jaipuria management institute lucknow.. and i have really no idea about it.. can anyone please suggest.. shud i allow him to take admission with this college...

the fees is approx 6 lakhs and placement (heard) is 90%... i m not sure....please give me a bite on this......

hello everyone...

my cousin has got an admission call from jaipuria management institute lucknow.. and i have really no idea about it.. can anyone please suggest.. shud i allow him to take admission with this college...

the fees is approx 6 lakhs and placement (heard) is 90%... i m not sure....please give me a bite on this......

well its an average college with an average placemnt........fees is exactly 6lacs excluding hostel.....i will say tht thr r way better colleges to luk for under mat....
sunchit Says
well its an average college with an average placemnt........fees is exactly 6lacs excluding hostel.....i will say tht thr r way better colleges to luk for under mat....

@ sunchit:: you can ask your queries on their official thread. Here is the link

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-of-jaipuria-institute-of-management-25062605 :cheerio:

Also, kindly use the search feature before opening a new thread to see if the discussions are already active