Questions Regarding IMT Dubai

Hi Puys, I just received a letter today from IMT ghaziabad informing me of being shortlisted for there IMT Dubai Admission procedure on the basis of my cat score,now i have no clue about IMT dubai other then there website which is not a hell …

Hi Puys,

I just received a letter today from IMT ghaziabad informing me of being shortlisted for there IMT Dubai Admission procedure on the basis of my cat score,now i have no clue about IMT dubai other then there website which is not a hell lot of information and i dont think there is any seniors over here to help us out,but its better that we puys who have got a call from them can help ourselves by coming over together over this forum and discussing about the institute.so i would like to invite all of my fellow puys who have also got a call to join in so that we can find out each others profile and discuss our concerns and i would request any of the seniors at IMT dubai or anyone who has attented prior interview process of IMT Dubai to please help us all out.

Come on Puys.....No one got a call is it...????:confused:

hi puy...........whats the last date of application for imt dubai....

Hi Puys,

I just received a letter today from IMT ghaziabad informing me of being shortlisted for there IMT Dubai Admission procedure on the basis of my cat score,now i have no clue about IMT dubai other then there website which is not a hell lot of information and i dont think there is any seniors over here to help us out,but its better that we puys who have got a call from them can help ourselves by coming over together over this forum and discussing about the institute.so i would like to invite all of my fellow puys who have also got a call to join in so that we can find out each others profile and discuss our concerns and i would request any of the seniors at IMT dubai or anyone who has attented prior interview process of IMT Dubai to please help us all out.

when n how did u apply for it?????
as far as i know, the IMT form was only for IMT-G n N...
when n how did u apply for it?????
as far as i know, the IMT form was only for IMT-G n N...

I had applied for IMT Ghaziabad.

I didn't apply for IMT Dubai but i guess Adcom have shortlisted some people on the basis of there profile and work ex,irespective of whether they had applied for IMT Dubai or not on the basis of there cat application for IMT Ghaziabad.
delimh Says
hi puy...........whats the last date of application for imt dubai....

The Process of Admissions for the sept intake @IMT dubai have started for more info visit there site...

IMT, Dubai Campus

there are a couple of threads which you can refer to regarding imt dubai..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-student-answer-queries-imt-dubai-25019339
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-dubai-campus-25014922

Hey,

I have also got a call and my interview is scheduled for 15th march.
I don't feel , this is a great college.
One of my friends got just 61 %le and still has got a call for interview from IMT Dubai.

Do you think at this %le any college calling For GD PI can be great?

Hey,

I have also got a call and my interview is scheduled for 15th march.
I don't feel , this is a great college.
One of my friends got just 61 %le and still has got a call for interview from IMT Dubai.

Do you think at this %le any college calling For GD PI can be great?

Hi Muskaan,

wel all that i have been able to gather about this college is the following

positives:

1)IMT Brand name
2)Location=Dubai(Business Hub of The World)

Negatives

1) A New Institute-will be able to know more once the placements results are out.

2)Campus-donn knw whether they have shifted to new campus or not but seems accomodation and food,transporatation is a bit of prblm...

This is wat i have been able to gauge out....
wel i need to knw much more howzz the faculty,industry interface,profile of students already there...

regarding cost i think its ok as its in dubai so this sort of high cost is expected...it depends whthr u r ready to pay such a high amount or not....

and as far as people with low percentiles being called,this is done by any emerging institute,and a call for an interview doesnt mean that the person has been selected for the program,now i am no way overly interested in IMT dubai but my thinkin its not so bad of not goin for the interview,i think we should atleast go to the interview and chk out the kind of peers that we have as competition only then i guess we can make a decision...

do let me know ur views and any info that you have been able to gather up...

@spirit11

you could continue this discussion on the two threads already started for the same.. Im sure lots of guys over there also want to know all this... and too many threads for the same purpose is just going to make things complicated..

@spirit11

you could continue this discussion on the two threads already started for the same.. Im sure lots of guys over there also want to know all this... and too many threads for the same purpose is just going to make things complicated..

yeahh rghtly said too many threads will spoil all the info but then there are also couple of more threads and people are segregated over these three..would be better if we could merge all the three threads to make one single thread,will try to get this done.....

Hey i wld like to knw tht wats the interview like to get into Imt dubai as in wat do they ask and how is it??? ne idea??? How the format of the interview is or what are the questionaire's based on???

Dear all,
The internship companies that college is showing on the website(particularly the Indian Companies) are through the efforts of the students only(personal contacts of the students).IMT Dubai can never get such companies for internship or placements.College is claiming 40% of the placements and average salary is 6000 AED which is totally unacceptable.
The students who are getting 6000 AED or above are mostly placed through their own contacts,the college is able to place the students with salary of 4000-4500 AED only in Dubai.For Indian placements only two companies were there namely Skillexglobal(skillexglobal" rel="nofollow">skillexglobal">www.skillexglobal.com) and Aviva Life insurance.The salary offered by them is 3- 4 lakhs (Max).
On the website the college will say that facilating placements in prestigious compnaies and after you have deposited your fees and you have interaction with the director ,then you will hear"IMT Dubai is not a placement agency,we are not binded or have any legal obligation for getting you jobs".Please for heaven sake don't take admission here and spoil your future.I am still regretting my decision to study in this college and spended such a huge amount of money.
One last thing Mr. Sherry is giving false statements in Business Standard to get some students this year.The other thing is that Mr.Ankur Vohra who is our junior is the only person who is actively replying in the thread Life@Imt dubai , I think he himself does'nt know about the recent happening in the college.To get the real thing Contact any of the student of 2007-09 Batch.

All the Best

Well , you can meet some of the students from IMt dubai on orkut and face book , you can get there views and then decide yourself....