Queries @ XIME, Bangalore

Hello ppl This is the time when most of the studnets would b collectin information bout various B-schools… Here is a thread where all ur queries bout Xavier Institute Of Management and Entrepreneurship will b dealt with… So guys shoot up.

Hello ppl
This is the time when most of the studnets would b collectin information bout various B-schools...
Here is a thread where all ur queries bout Xavier Institute Of Management and Entrepreneurship will b dealt with...
So guys shoot up.

Hi everyone,

Any queries abt anything in xime, Rohan and I are here to clear them. So guys, anybody who dreams of being a xavierite next year and has certain doubts abt the college, plz feel free to get them cleared here.

Raja

Hi Guys,

My cat score card is as follows.

Quantitative: 44.22%ile
Logic & Data Interpretation: 35.53%ile
Verbal: 96.17%ile
Total: 82.14%ile

Academics
X - 91%
XII - 85%
Graduation - 82%

Work experience - 1 year and 2 months

Do i have a chance at XIME?

Best
Mustang

Hi Guys,

My cat score card is as follows.

Quantitative: 44.22%ile
Logic & Data Interpretation: 35.53%ile
Verbal: 96.17%ile
Total: 82.14%ile

Academics
X - 91%
XII - 85%
Graduation - 82%

Work experience - 1 year and 2 months

Do i have a chance at XIME?

Best
Mustang

Hey Mustang,

The last yrs cut off was 91% for CAT. So looking at that your chances are not good.

Cheers
Hitesh

Hey My Xat 2009 score is 97.83% didnt score well in verbal though..just an 88%
what are my chances of getting through XIME??
And how is the college better than say Amity Noida??

hey seniors,
can u plzz state the cut offs for XAT 2009, does 78%ile :sad: stand a chance????

plzz plzz reply,
Sharath

My scores are:

XAT: 95.23
CAT: 94.9
B.E. w/ 40 months WE

Would I get a call?

Also, in the application form, there are options to fill both XAT and CAT details which of the above should I fill to maximize my chances? Will filling both XAT and CAT details give an advantage.

Any idea about the selection process and the weight (in %) given to XAT scores, WE, academics, etc.?

Pl also look at my (rather silly) queries in the other thread.

@bhanush

You are surely getting a call. Please do not ask me to compare the colleges here. Please do your homework before selecting any collge. I can tell you abt XIME but cannit tell the same thing abt any other college.

@sharath

You do not have chances of getting a call considering the last yrs trends.

@cows

Have already answered your query in another thread.

Cheers
Hitesh

Hey Mustang,

The last yrs cut off was 91% for CAT. So looking at that your chances are not good.

Cheers
Hitesh

hey man,
Why there are two threads going on for XIME banglore. Better to stick to one. It will help everyone.
Please continue discussion here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/any-queries-xime-bangalore-25010634
Requesting mods to close this thread.