Any queries @ XIME, Bangalore

1,744 Posts  ·  704 Users
About this group
Hey ppl i guess this might look very early for some of u but i guess every1 shud be clear bout the college they wanna apply to.....so i thought of starting this thread anyone having any query regarding *XIME *or any general one can feel free...
Page 1 of 175

Dear all, kindly follow this thread for queries related to 2018-20 for XIME: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admission-queries-2018-20-4838145420951552

This thread is being shut from further posting and commenting. 

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi I got my GDPI date and venue today but its in Bangalore and i reside in Mumbai, can i shift my GDPI venue to Mumbai or Pune. Even instititues like IPE conducted their GDPI in various cities does XIME have this provission?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
davidkeshri
@davidkeshri  ·  20 karma

@Akshmendak XIME banglore dosent conduct GDPI in mumbai.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shreyaswamy27
@shreyaswamy27XIME  ·  5 karma

@priyarheya The application form of XIME gives you an option of selecting your preferred location for GD-PI.

If you want to get yours changed you can call the admissions department, they might just help you out !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hey guys! Received an email from XIME informing that for applications which were submitted before 10th of February, the gd/pi call letter will be sent by 10th of February. 

Still did not get any call letter. Did anyone here receive it? 

How is HR and Marketing in XIME Bangalore??

1 comment
shreyaswamy27

Hey @archana4sure , honestly speaking HR & Marketing in XIME is quite good , not only in terms of placements but also the faculty,the knowledge transfer and the opportunities provided.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

XIME BANGALORE consider ATMA FEBRUARY 18 AND MAT FEBRUARY SCORE?

2 comments
shreyaswamy27

@arkapravo11 yes, we do!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
davidkeshri
@davidkeshri  ·  20 karma

@shreyaswamy27 I'm from mumbai,so when I'll be called for interview in pune do i need to arrange my stay or XIME will be doing it???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I want to apply in XIME through my MAT Dec result.. when is the last date?

1 comment
shreyaswamy27

last date of submission of filled in application form along with the payment of application fee is 25th Februrary,2018.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

hi i want to apply for xime bangalore campus..i want to write MAT in February which is sheduled on 17th feb.but in admission prospects it is written that EXAMS for which results are avilable by 25th will only be considered.so should i attempt GMAT inorder to get the results 25th?

2 comments
ajith94rvce
@ajith94rvce  ·  0 karma

mat CBT format was initially sheduled for 10th feb..but now its postponed to 17th feb

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shreyaswamy27

Our Last date for form submission is 25th february wherein you will have to fill in the form with the results so i would suggesr that Feb MAT might not be very heklpful and there are chances of you missing out on the last date. It is suggested that you apply through some other exam.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hello folks, Require opinions on Xime, bangalore in terms of placement and roi. Also which campus is better among bangalore and kochi?

2 comments
shreyaswamy27

Hey Pallavi , XIME Bangalore is better than XIME Kochi when it comes to placements , opportunities, students & faculty quality and academics.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pallaviseth24
@pallaviseth24  ·  26 karma

@shreyaswamy27 thnxx for the info... What's the highest package and avg one? Specifically in marketing and HR?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hi, I have recently given GMAT and my score is 590 and I want to enroll for PGDM- finance. I have a work experience of 2.5 yrs. What is the possibility of getting a call from XIME Bangalore? 

1 comment
shreyaswamy27

Hey Khushboo , the minimum criteria for selection is 600 marks (75%) for GMAT.  You can apply through other examinations like CAT , XAT , CMAT , MAT & ATMA . However , the minimum criteria for all is 75%. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I wrongly uploaded my friends provisional certificate for degree in application form how can I change it

1 comment
shreyaswamy27

Please contact XIME Bangalore admissions office. Contact number and other details are mentioned on the site.

Like  ·  Reply  ·