Queries and discussions for GD/PI of SRCC (GBO) 2011-13

Congrats to all call getters :: . Use this thread for queries and discussions for GD/PI of SRCC (GBO). And we do hope seniors to help us and to give valuable inputs to get in prestigious GBO course of SRCC. Cut offs are: Category / Cutoff …

Congrats to all call getters. Use this thread for queries and discussions for GD/PI of SRCC (GBO). And we do hope seniors to help us and to give valuable inputs to get in prestigious GBO course of SRCC.

Cut offs are:
Category / Cutoff
General / 277
OBC / 201
SC / 167
ST / 107
PH / 110

hello .. i too recieved at 284..

Hey cld you guys posts...sum topic ...which u guys ....think are quite common ....nd hold a chance to be asked in ....gd ?

Hakish0001 Says
Hey cld you guys posts...sum topic ...which u guys ....think are quite common ....nd hold a chance to be asked in ....gd ?

HI SENIORS,
Can you pl share your gd/pi experiences of previous year.

From last year GD/PI experiece thread I'm posting some topics. I think most of the GD topics are abstract types or related to current affairs. some of topics asked last ties were:

Economic development is pannecea for naxalism
Is hierarchy an operational neccessity in an organization

Small states is a bad Idea
liberty comes with a condition but is absolute

The entry of foreign universities in India will undermine higher education

This time there are high chances that topic could be about
1.the recent democracy revolution in Egypt,Libya
2.corruption in India (recent Scams) 3. Foreign investment in India(FDI/FII)

following is the last year GD/PI thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/srcc-gbo-gd-pi-expreinces-25052347

I was going thru some last yr. posts of SRCC and found that some topics to be brushed up are:

1). WTO and stand of india on it.
2). Import and export issues of India.
3). Monetary and fisical policies of India.

From last year GD/PI experiece thread I'm posting some topics. I think most of the GD topics are abstract types or related to current affairs. some of topics asked last ties were:

Economic development is pannecea for naxalism
Is hierarchy an operational neccessity in an organization

Small states is a bad Idea
liberty comes with a condition but is absolute

The entry of foreign universities in India will undermine higher education

This time there are high chances that topic could be about
1.the recent democracy revolution in Egypt,Libya
2.corruption in India (recent Scams) 3. Foreign investment in India(FDI/FII)

following is the last year GD/PI thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/srcc-gbo-gd-pi-expreinces-25052347

thnxx.....thnxx ...a lot especially ....for the topic u mentioned ...according to ur assesment ...even i feel ...dese topic hold a gr8 chance ....

please feel free to add in ur ideas.......ur awl r most welcome ......ur certainly easing our ...work ....nd pressure 😃
I was going thru some last yr. posts of SRCC and found that some topics to be brushed up are:

1). WTO and stand of india on it.
2). Import and export issues of India.
3). Monetary and fisical policies of India.

Dese addition by you guys ...is off gr8 help ... especially for student like me and other who have 2 prepare ......4 ..other ..entrance ...as well !

Since srcc offers gmba sort of course ....the topics gwat to be. related to national as well as international ...issues not that other colleges don't but ....gd of Colleges like ....srcc.. hold a mojor chance .... :)

Hope to see mre of thoes ..... :)......in future along wid sum...info as well 😃

I am in. :)

Will they send a call letter for the interview??

Any idea about the weightage of GD/PI?? Will there be an essay writing as well?

I am in. :)

Will they send a call letter for the interview??

Any idea about the weightage of GD/PI?? Will there be an essay writing as well?

They will send a call letter to your place .....b4 18th of march !
:cheers: congrats to all
for getting a call for gbo.
could anybody tell me about the placement record of gbo,
and wat exactly operation management all about

hi hakish,
do u have ny idea of life & iindustrial exposure student gets in srcc

thanx nick for ur valuable suggestions hope u will help us again & show us rt way

Hey guys plz keep dis thread alive...nd post d topic which u thnk may appear...

come on ppl.. thiss post has been silent for far too long. seniors, please give us some tips on what we should prepare?economy in general or anything in particular?

hi seniors, i have my GBO interview scheduled for 26 march but i wont be in Delhi at the time.Is it possible to get it rescheduled for 27th??????????

hiii seniors and fellow ppl,,,, 2 wks 2 go,, plz help us and bring in some relevant topics..........:))

hi all

The process starts with GD 1st followed by the interviews

the topics of Gd are usually abstract (to give a level playing field to all) eg. red is blue, celebrity endorsement etc

2. the interviews consist of general questions consisting of questions like WHY GBO, HOW DO U SEE URSELF 10 YEARS FROM NOW ETC
the students should also prepare the academics (base) and current affairs eg.this years budget

NITESH KUMAR

Hi puys, recieved my GDPI call letter today. We have to bring these documents in ORIGINAL

1) Class X certificate
2) Class XII marksheet and certificate
3) Graduation marksheets and certificate
4) Character certificate from institute last attended
5) Admission ticket of the entrance test held on 23.01.2011
6) Caste/Category certificate if applicable
7) Other relevant documents regarding educational/professional/extra curricular activity certificates
Work-ex certificate, if any.

No TA/DA will be paid for attending gdpi.