Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS & other bank exams

As the name suggests.....

tags: #bankpo #ibps #niacl #rbi #sbi #ippb #rrb

Ans?

Ans?

A group of 24 women is supposed to do a work in 40 days. After 20 days 4 more women is employed and the work is completed in 2 days before the scheduled time.  How many days it have been delayed if 4 more women were not employed? 

Perimeter of a square and an equilateral triangle is equal. If the diagonal of the square is 10√2 cm, then find the area of equilateral triangle? 

Length of a rectangular field is increased by 10 meters and breadth is decreased by 4 meters, area of the field remains unchanged. If the length decreased by 5 meters and breadth is increased by 7 meters, again the area remains unchanged. Find the length and breadth of the rectangular field. 

x² – 33x + 272 = 0
y² – 30y + 224 = 0
A. X > Y
B. X < Y
C. X ≥ Y
D. X ≤ Y
E. X = Y or relation cannot be established 

P, R and Q can do a piece of work in 16, 30 and 24 days respectively. They started the work simultaneously but P stops the work after 4 days and Q called off the work 2 days before the completion. In what time the work is finished? 

A rectangle whose sides are in the ratio 6:5 is formed by bending a circular wire of radius 21cm. Find the difference between the length and breadth of the rectangle? 

sp of 9 mango is equal to cp of 12 mango and discount on 10 mango is equal to profit on 5 mango. what is the difference between profit percentage and dicount ?

A cone whose height is half of its radius is melted to from a hemi-sphere. Find the ratio of the radius of the hemi-sphere to that of cone.
a) 1:3
b) 4:1
c) 1:4
d) 1:2 

A piece of work has to be completed in 50 days, a number of men are employed but it is found that only half of the work is done in 30 days, then an additional 20 men were joined to complete the work on time. How many men initially put to work? 

Find wrong no. 3,6,15,45,113,243 

In an examination, there are three sections namely Reasoning, Maths and English. Reasoning part contains 4 questions. There are 5 questions in maths section and 6 questions in English section. If three questions are selected randomly from the list of questions then what is the probability that all of them are from maths? 

QI=x° QII= 55° Compare QI & QII

guys i hve a query regarding maths im not good in arithmetic portion however i cn manage to clear cut off coz i hv a good command on d.i. quad,simplification,approx but not in arithmetic especially time n distance, time n wrk, sme tyms profit loss mensuration etc. and whenever i start approaching them i use to take x,y variables to solve not in very good approach to solve them. how to overcome with this problem which book shud i purchased for quants for banking exams rsvp ?

A and B enters into a partnership. A supplies whole of the capital amounting to Rs. 45000 with the condition that the profits are to be equally distributed and that B pays A interest on half of the capital at 10% per annum, but receives,Rs. 120 per month for carrying on the concern. When B’s income is half of A’s income, their total yearly profit is ??

P, Q and R can do a work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. How many days does it need to complete the work if P does the work and he is assisted by Q and R on every third day? 

A can do a particular work in 6 days . B can do the same work in 8 days. A and B signed to do it for Rs. 3200. They completed the work in 3 days with the help of C. How much is to be paid to C? 

The average of 8 observations was 25.5 It was noticed later that two of those observations were wrongly taken. One observation was 14 more than the original value and the other observation was wrongly taken as 31 instead of 13. What will be the correct average of those 8 observations??