Purdue Fall 08

Hello everyone, Did not see any thread for Krannert so created and new one. Any one who has purdue admit , they do not have interviews. My profile: Gmat: 670/5 toefl : 113 exp at 08 : almost 7(3 yrs in US) Extra curricular: ok Gā€¦

Hello everyone,

Did not see any thread for Krannert so created and new one.
Any one who has purdue admit , they do not have interviews.
My profile:
Gmat: 670/5
toefl : 113
exp at 08 : almost 7(3 yrs in US)
Extra curricular: ok
GPA: OK

Can anyone else share their profile?

Hi All,

Also if anyone has the link for last year's thread for Purdue please post the link here. Is the second round deadline for international applicants 1st Feb?

regards,
Naren

Hello everyone,

Did not see any thread for Krannert so created and new one.
Any one who has purdue admit , they do not have interviews.
My profile:
Gmat: 670/5
toefl : 113
exp at 08 : almost 7(3 yrs in US)
Extra curricular: ok
GPA: OK

Can anyone else share their profile?

Hi..

Have you alreay got an admit from Purdue.. I submitted my application for the dec 1 deadline.. They said that any update would be provided by the 1st week of feb..

Hi Naren.. The thread for last year is as follows:
Krannert @ Purdue - Interview and Beyond (2007) and yes the deadline for R2 is 1st Feb..

Apurva,

Yes their notification is feb 1st, I read from other thread, did you get any pther admit?

Apurva,

Yes their notification is feb 1st, I read from other thread, did you get any pther admit?

none till now... hv had 2 interviews.. all results after 15 Jan.. what about u?? any admits??

No admits till now :(..gave ND interview and m waitlisted there...

Hi, I have just applied for Krannert. Did anyone of you guys get an interview call? Yes, the "Required Materials" link on their site says, interviews are not compulsory, but there are exceptions šŸ˜ƒ , as stated in the pdf document.

My profile:
Gmat: 660
AWA: 5.5
Experience: 3 years
Toefl: 267 (CBT)
GPA: 3.4
ExtraCurr: Ok

Though Interviews are not required (and the fact that Krannert admits most of their students without one) you can still visit (if you can) the campus and have a one on one with the adcom. It would go a long way to show your enthusiasm to attend Krannert. For those in the US its just a call away, i signed up and should be meeting the director of admissions in mid Jan.

Guys if you have questions that you wanted to ask the Adcom let me know, i can ask and let you guys know

I applied to the Dec 1 deadline with 710 and 2 yrs WE

Cheers

Any R2 applicants to Krannert?

Guys,

Any one got an Interview Invite for R1 at Purdue ?
Someone's got to have some updates by now ....

thestoryteller Says
Any R2 applicants to Krannert?

Ya I applied for the R2.

My recommenders did not submit recos
by the deadline (bcoz of new year).
I applied on 1st Jan and recommenders submitted the recos
on 4th Jan. Will this drag my application to R3?

I am horrified by the thought as Purdue was central to
my MBA plans :(

My Prof:
690/4.5/3yrs with Oil & Gas Major/excl Extra Curr/ Very Good Comunti Wor/ Ok Acads/ NIT Passout.
Any comments on my chances from the admitted students ?

Hi Guys

Isnt the 2nd deadline for international students 1st Feb 2008? As far as my understanding from the website it seems it is 1st Feb. Please confirm.

Raj

Yes Raj Dude,
I messed up with the deadlines for Int students and US students :(

Now I have submitted well in advance for the 2nd round!

Any comments on my chances?

Yes Raj Dude,
I messed up with the deadlines for Int students and US students :(

Now I have submitted well in advance for the 2nd round!

Any comments on my chances?

Looks good. Wait for the interview..and seems not many ppl are applying if anything is to be deduced from the no. of posts here.. so good news for u...
rajma Says
Looks good. Wait for the interview..and seems not many ppl are applying if anything is to be deduced from the no. of posts here.. so good news for u...

From what the adcom has to say i would disagree. They said that applications were up for the first round compared to last year!
Azazel_666 Says
From what the adcom has to say i would disagree. They said that applications were up for the first round compared to last year!

Alright...In that case probably there is stiff competition from other parts of the world. Anyways All the best and I am sure you ll do well...

Guys,

Any news whatsoever for R1 applicants from Purdue. Since, interviews are not mandatory ( atleast thats what the Purdue website states ) , i becomes very difficult to keep a track of proceedings from the adcoms.

I guess, adcoms will not reveal much over emails too at the present moment.

~VarunB

From what I have heard Purdue doesn't interview at all. Saying its not "mandatory" is like saying we don't interview. Heh!

Varun, did you apply for R1?
@all... ppl, please keep the news coming in on this thread! šŸ˜ƒ

@PGs
Even, i haven't heard from Kranerrt.
I understand that they dont conduct interviews. I spoke to Shelloy from Krannert last week and i was informed that results for R-1 applicants will be out around 7th of Feb.

As for my profile:
GMAT-710, CGPA-8.4
4 years consulting and entreprenuership.

cheers
V

From what I have heard Purdue doesn't interview at all. Saying its not "mandatory" is like saying we don't interview. Heh!

Varun, did you apply for R1?
@all... ppl, please keep the news coming in on this thread! :)