Pls help

Hi… I have recently taken my Gmat and have a score of 760. I have around 3 and half years of experience. I am looking on some information regarding US and UK colleges where I might have a decent chance of getting through with some scholarshi…

Hi..

I have recently taken my Gmat and have a score of 760. I have around 3 and half years of experience. I am looking on some information regarding US and UK colleges where I might have a decent chance of getting through with some scholarship. Where can I find information regarding this ? Can any one pls point me to the right direction ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi..

I have recently taken my Gmat and have a score of 760. I have around 3 and half years of experience. I am looking on some information regarding US and UK colleges where I might have a decent chance of getting through with some scholarship. Where can I find information regarding this ? Can any one pls point me to the right direction ?

Thanks in advance !

Hii.Kindly post your query in the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2010-13-25055904 Here,it will answered in a much better way.Kindly do not open new threads for queries that can be solved in pre-existing threads.All the best.

P/S-Mods kindly do the needful.
Hi..

Thanks in advance !

hello,
pls do not open new thread for ur queries. generally there will be thread assigned for specific reasons.. pls search a little before starting a new thread...
i guess u can find ur question answered in any of the threads in the link below

GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

All the best..