GMAT Query Center 2010-13

1,812 Posts  ·  977 Users
About this group
In keeping with my mantra of starting the new Query thread when people stop reading the first post and start asking the same Qs over and over again, i'm pleased to announce the brand new GMAT QUERY CENTER 2010-11 :: :: As always, *PLEASE R...
Page 1 of 182

Closing this thread.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello ,

I am planning to order Manhattan book for SC and RC but i found that there is separate  book of both .... can't i find one book for both?

Pls advise and suggest....

1 comment

Hey Puys,

My profile is as follows:

Xth: 83.83%

XII th: 72.33%

UG(B.E.): 62.87%

Very good achievement in terms of Extra Curricular activities, highlighting Community Service and Leadership Roles.

Almost Two years of work Experience, as a Business Analyst, working with TCS.

I have booked my exam date: 2nd August, 2014

I have started preparing using the OG.

yet to give the GMAT prep mock tests.

So, please suggest What all materials I need to follow and how to maximise my output?

Also, please mail me the pdf/soft docs, if any - sunnyanans@gmail.com

Thanks!

NITIE Batch of 2015-17

Hi All,
can you please educate me on the field MIS? i have few questions on this. 1. Under which category do MIS falls under? Is it a MBA or MS? do i need to take Gmat or GRE?2. What are the subjects offered in MIS?3. Where can i find best schools for this particular field?4. How about the opportunities once after course is done.5. How long the course lasts?awaiting for your response.
Thanks,
Chakradhar.

1 comment

I have completed Quant section from OG12 &13 and i really need to focus on CR , RC and SC please suggest me what should i do to improve all these, i have no problem in Quant.........pls suggest....

Hi,

I have a question. I hope someone here will help me out.

I have been working since more than 2 years. And at the same time pursuing distant B.tech in Mechanical from KSOU (Karnataka state open university) into my final year. Couldn't do full time study due to financial difficulties.

Now i look forward to go for full time MBA from the top B Schools in India.

Am i eligible for GMAT ?

Which top B schools can i apply for admission ?

5 comments

Hello,

Can someone suggest me online material for VERBAL , RC & SC. I really need to work on this .

Pls suggest me.....

Thanks

HI,

I am looking to prepare for GMAT on my own. My query is along with the OG what should be the material that i must have to proceed with my preparation.
If I look at maybe buying the entire Manhatten Gmat Book series should that cover all avenues of the Test. Also what is the best source to pick up the material such as this.
Suggestions on Any alternatives / Online courses would be appreciated.
2 comments

I am interested in doing MBA from IIM A, B, C, or ISB . My profile is as follows:Xth - 70%; XIIth- 72%, B.Sc (Physics Hons.) - 65%; B.Tech (Electrical Engg.)- 74%
I haven't received any recognition/awards in extra-curricular activities nor i am associated with any NGO or member of nay professional institute.
I am employed with a consultancy organisation under Govt. of India (PSU) having work experience of 4+ years.

Can u please tell me what are my chances of getting admission in IIMs or ISB and what may the probable GMAT score required considering my average profile??
4 comments

hi guys ...i m preparing for gmat from princeton review kolkata and m palnning to take the final test around june 1st week...right now m scoring in the range of 650-720 in the princeton mock tests. i m targetting a 730+ score in gmat...can anyone plz advise me how to improve my score from this point...
Thanks
Kaushik

5 comments