PG Meets - Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar - Season 2013 - 2014

Puys and pirls from Ahmedabad, I present you the thread for PG Meets in Ahmedabad for the season of 2013 - 2014 :smiley: After the wonderful season of 2011 - 2012 (my successful stint with arranging PG Meets!) and not so wonderful se…

Puys and pirls from Ahmedabad,

I present you the thread for PG Meets in Ahmedabad for the season of 2013 - 2014 😃

After the wonderful season of 2011 - 2012 (my successful stint with arranging PG Meets!) and not so wonderful season of 2012 - 2013 (lets not talk about that), let's be hopeful for this season and look forward to meet puys from Ahmedabad often 😃

Lets keep this thread a center point for PG Meets (of course), CAT related discussions, BSchool discussions, introductions and all that bakar that is planned as well as unplanned mg

Here are threads of past seasons:

PG meet in Ahmedabad, Season 2011 : PG Meets & Events : PaGaLGuY Forums

PG Meets Ahmedabad - Season 2012 - 2013 : PG Meets & Events : PaGaLGuY Forums

And some snaps attached too!

Let the season begin 👍

P.S. : Gandhinagar walon, don't feel alone.....kabhi saddi city aya karo 😉

@ankittripathi @AshuIIMA @BABA_Pencho @ankit427 @jimmytiwari @kunjesh @arjav_vora @sanjay.A

I think one more thread exists for CAT2013..!

Here is the link...:)

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2013-ahmedabad-gandhinagar-study-group-25093445

@bournejason Please continue the discussion here.

Mods- Pls take the appropriate action.

😃

PG Meet Details:

Venue: Goodies, Vastrapur, Near IIM A

Date: 19th May

Timings:
6 PM

@BABA_Pencho @bournejason @AshuIIMA @ankit427 @sanjay.A @kunjesh @arjav_vora

Had an awesome meet @Goodies , Ahmedabad.
Thanks to @ankittripathi @BABA_Pencho @bournejason for coming...!
Hope we'll meet soon and have more fun again.
-@A

Gaaonwalon...!
Ek urge hai meri...!
Ek big meet rakhte hai...! Time and place comment me decide karo...! Kuchh special banate hai.
@BABA_Pencho @bournejason @ankittripathi @jimmytiwari @sanjay.A @ankit427 and all other puys.
-@A