PG Meets Ahmedabad - Season 2012 - 2013

53 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Puyz in Ahmedabad, A little late though but lets continue the discussion for PG Meets Season 2012 on this thread :) Thread for previous season (2011 - 2012) : PG Meets Ahmedabad - Season 2011. What a great season it was :grin: This ...
Page 1 of 6

ahemdabadi puy kaha ho??...ek PG meet to banta hai.splat

Live life while u have it !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ahmedabadi Puys, There are some Puys from batch of 2013 who are interested in having a PG meet. How many of you are interested?
@omiey07 @serendipitious what say?

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
snehal700 Says
hello puys when will be the next meet????

I think you can post when will be this meet ;)

Dark_Miasma would you like to comment
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello puys when will be the next meet????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

We are planning for a PG Meet with a student of IIM-A. We need your participation in that meet. So kindly post your response here those who are willing to attend the meet. If you're unsure about your attendance, kindly mention in advance so we can plan accordingly.

If more people agree to attend the meet, we'll make it a dinner meet 😃 So inform your friends about the meet and bring them along with you (and do mention here that you'll be coming with such a friend!). Believe me its a wonderful opportunity to attend such a meet. It is so much inspiring and the best part is visit to the campus

Looking forward for your replies!

P.S. : The date isn't fixed yet but we'll keep it on 23rd or 24th June depending on everyone's convenience.

Date I am not sure of, but I am in! 😃
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

We are planning for a PG Meet with a student of IIM-A. We need your participation in that meet. So kindly post your response here those who are willing to attend the meet. If you're unsure about your attendance, kindly mention in advance so we can plan accordingly.

If more people agree to attend the meet, we'll make it a dinner meet 😃 So inform your friends about the meet and bring them along with you (and do mention here that you'll be coming with such a friend!). Believe me its a wonderful opportunity to attend such a meet. It is so much inspiring and the best part is visit to the campus

Looking forward for your replies!

P.S. : The date isn't fixed yet but we'll keep it on 23rd or 24th June depending on everyone's convenience.

http://www.thoughtburps.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Waiting for other puyz to respond! As of now we're 5 puyz who've confirmed to attend the meet.

I am also planning for a Dinner meet on 23rd June, with a student of IIM-A and I am hoping more puyz will attend that meet. So lets see how it goes. If the response is positive for that meet, will definitely arrange that one!

Venue for all PG Meets is Zen Cafe (Amdavad ni Gufa), near G.U. :grin: And time will be 6 pm.

Puyz, pour in your responses!

P.S. : All those who've confirmed - kindly share about such meets with your friends/colleagues and invite them too (even if they haven't registered on PG, they'll register after the meet )

Jay - I am in for the 23rd wala meet!

Also please PM me your number. Need to talk to you about the coordinates for the Dinner Meet on 23rd.
More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
is the meet on guys??

@bournejason: if its on, please confirm the time and venue.

Waiting for other puyz to respond! As of now we're 5 puyz who've confirmed to attend the meet.

I am also planning for a Dinner meet on 23rd June, with a student of IIM-A and I am hoping more puyz will attend that meet. So lets see how it goes. If the response is positive for that meet, will definitely arrange that one!

Venue for all PG Meets is Zen Cafe (Amdavad ni Gufa), near G.U. :grin: And time will be 6 pm.

Puyz, pour in your responses!

P.S. : All those who've confirmed - kindly share about such meets with your friends/colleagues and invite them too (even if they haven't registered on PG, they'll register after the meet )
http://www.thoughtburps.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the meet on guys??

@bournejason: if its on, please confirm the time and venue.

There's a degree for lying, copying, cheating and bluffing - its called MBA.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am in :cheerio: Lets have a meet....

Puys, pour in - who else is in??

I am in...

Jimmy is also in Ahmedabad and he will join us for this meet... one another guy name is pratik..He confirmed on FB group....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...