Opportunities after MBA from Ivey & Queens: Canada

I have applied for Queens one yr MBA in Sci & Tech as well as Ivey’s one yr MBA program. I’m looking for details about both the above stated programs and the career opportunities post MBA from these schools.

I have applied for Queens one yr MBA in Sci & Tech as well as Ivey's one yr MBA program.

I'm looking for details about both the above stated programs and the career opportunities post MBA from these schools.
scorpio31 Says
I have applied for Queens one yr MBA in Sci & Tech as well as Ivey's one yr MBA program. I'm looking for details about both the above stated programs and the career opportunities post MBA from these schools.

Details that are privy only to this forum, not the website of these colleges ? Sure ! Last known Allwyn was making a quick buck letting out little know lurid details about Wharton

Jokes apart, re-read your post and tell us what else we can say other than that mentioned in the website. I understand your intention but please take some time and pains to reformat what your post. Communication 101.

Arun

PS: I am in a baaad mood so might edit this post tmrow !!

Hi ,
Even I have applied for Ivey 2008 and fighting with deadlines. Will any one share the Ivey experience of Essays, interviews and studies?

Thanks
PagAsh

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ivey-mba-2008-25020547

I wonder why people do not bother to use the search feature..