[Official] Welingkar PGDM Mumbai Admissions 2023-25 [WeSchool] Mumbai | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on Welingkar PGDM Admission 2022-24 and Get the details about the WeSchool, Mumbai and WeSchool, Bengaluru College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

Any one who is having any queries please free to ask.

is MAT score eligible? i got 675.5......... what is average package and highest package? what are my chances to get seat? i m general category

what can be the cmat feb cut-off for welingkar bangalore pgdm 2014 admissions??

Hey i got a mail frm We school abt psychometric test for coming Sunday.
is der gonna be GD PI as well or just psychometric test ?
( for Mumbai Campus )

I am planning to do PGDM from We School Mumbai. I want to know how is it better than MBA. What are the job growth opportunities after that. And, if We School & PGDM are worth of investing 9L in tuition?

sum1 plz tell me... IMT NAGPUR OR WE SCHOOL???

BEST order of preference for the courses offered by welingkar mumbai. ...according to placement and future scope. .

guyz plz tell me what is better??

NM banglore Pgdm/WE pgdm/WE mms/KJ pgdm/Kj mms

Can any one please tell me about PGDM Business Design in Welingkar Mumbai in detail ?Hows the course and placements?

Can someone tell me the tentative date of GD/PI for Welingkar Mumbai campus?

Dear aspirants,

You all can join our facebook group for quicker response to your queries.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318551685000736/

All the best. 😃

Rumours are out that welingkar banglore doesnt provide placements as mumbai. Is it true?

1 Like

Any idea what are the centres for gd /pi for 2015-17 Batch

When will be the GD-Pi scheduled on the basis of CMAT ?

Can Any One please help me with a tentative date.

It need to plan please help.

got a call to attend the stage 2 process scheduled to be held in Kolkata on 3rd May... can ne one pls suggest, wat to do for the creativity test and gd pi..?? wat to prepare n stuffs....  

Any body Attending GD/PI On 2nd or 3rd.

Only 2 days left for my we school gdpi.

Pls suggest me few pi questions and gd topics 

I have convert Welingkar Banglore for PGDM BUSINESS DESIGN. Guide How is it. And placements and Comparision with mumbai campus.Is it worth.

I have convert Welingkar Banglore for PGDM BUSINESS DESIGN. Guide How is it. And placements and Comparision with mumbai campus.Is it worth.