[Official] SNAP 20-21: Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus – PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SNAP 20-21 and Get the details about the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP Exam, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Preparation, Previous Years Paper, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

2020 – 2021 Updates: The exam  has undergone  transformation &  here are some important details about SNAP 20-21 :

• Duration – 60 minutes
  • Total no. of Questions – 60
  • General English – 15 Questions (RC, VR, VA)
  • Quant Section – 20 Questions (DI, DS)
  • Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 25 Questions
  • No of Attempts – maximum 2
  • FeesRs. 1750/- for each attempt

To keep track of latest discussions & Final date announcement  on SNAP 20-21, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

To get more information on SNAP 20-21 – Check out our Article Section – SNAP 20-21 

An SIBM Pune student here. If you guys have any queries related to SNAP, feel free to fire them here!

Hey! When are the registrations for SNAP expected to open?

Which SNAP colleges have MBA in IT..??

Has SNAP scrapped its weightage for academics unlike last year? I got a very low percentile in SNAP-13 owing to the normalization process that clubbed acads. But this year in the notification nowhere has it been mentioned about clubbing acads with the SNAP test scores. Has SNAP gone back to its old method? Can someone like me who has avg acads apply this time and expect a fair result? Pls throw some light on this. 

Have any of you been able to make payment for the SNAP test fees? I always get an error after entering my debit card details.

does the snap registration fees of 1500 cover the application amount to apply for SIBM pune or do we need to apply to sibm seperately?

In the payment tab i coluld not find a checkbox mentioning SIBM...plzz help

do we have to pay the fees for sibm pune and scmhrd separately?? kyuki when i filled up the form to usme ye 2 colleges plus some other colleges k liye 1000 rs nai maang rahe...but kuch aur courses k liye , they are asking for 1000rs. plz clarify my doubt

Do we have to apply for SCMHRD separately?

if yes, when will the registration process start?

So, for people who are confused about the SNAP exam fee plus registration fee, the snap exam fee is rs.1500 and every college you'll fill as per your choice, you have to pay rs.1000 . They have changed it from the last year. So in case if you are filling up 3 colleges, the total amount you'll be paying is Rs.4500. Once when you pay for the exam fee,it will direct you to pay for the colleges you want to fill. I hope it is clear now!! 😃 all the best puys 👍 

HOW TO APPLY FOR SNAP

plz suggest me some study materials for SNAP.

@raina.vivek121 

Hi. Could someone please help me out with the sources where i can get the study materials for snap exam? Thanks in advance

H Guys for any queries on SIBM Bengaluru please follow and post your questions in the below link. We will help answer all of them.

i m new so please tell SNAP registration started...n closed in nov ..what is the advantage to fill early ...if i wud fill late toh choice of centre nahi milega essa kuch..plz help

For filling the 12th standard percentage, do we have to consider all the subjects or the best of five (leaving an optional subject) as considered by CBSE board. 

can anyone help me with snap registration...confused about colleges...which colleges should i fill up..?

can anyone provide the link of snap 2013 question paper for download ....thanx in advance

Hi,

For any queries about SIIB Pune, please follow the below link. Feel free to post all your queries there and we will be more than happy to answer them!

All the best puys!

While selecting the colleges from the list, SCMHRD is not mentioned and SIBM pune is mentioned twice. Any idea?