Greetings from NITIE, Mumbai!
Welcome to the Official Helpline Discussion Thread for the admission process of NITIE, Mumbai for PGDIM & PGDSM programs for the Academic Session 2022-2024.
This thread has been created to answer questions about admissions for the forthcoming batch. Please feel free to ask questions and clear up any confusion.
NITIE - PGDIM & PGDSM
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, also known as NITIE, is a renowned business school of India. Established since 1963, NITIE is among the forerunners of being the oldest prestigious institutes offering a two-year full-time industrial management program in the country. Building on its 57 years legacy, NITIE has also been declared as a “Centre of Excellence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management” by Government of India. It has been ranked 12th by NIRF (Ministry of Education, Govt of India) amongst Management Institutions in the country in 2021. NITIE has also received rank 68 (globally) and rank 3 (in India) in Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 8 by THE Impact Ranking 2021.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
PGDIM: Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) program aims to transform budding engineers into world class techno-managers capable of leading and innovating in everchanging tailored towards fulfilling present-day industry requirements. PGDIM offers a holistic approach to management and equips graduates to take up roles across a variety of functional domains like Marketing, Finance, Consulting and Supply Chain Management.
PGDSM: Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) provides the students with the skills and knowledge in a new business paradigm of sustainable value creation. It integrates the areas of operations, supply chain, and business strategy with aspects of environmental management, safety, and corporate social responsibility. The program equips individuals to bring new age sustainable solutions for growing environmental problems. It offers various roles in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Consulting, Green Marketing, and Finance.
For PGDIM & PGDSM
• Full time graduate from any branch of engineering/technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Minimum 60% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.
• Final year students may also apply subject to submission of the degree result by September 30, 2022.
• For PGDIM: Must have a valid score in CAT-2022.
• For PGDSM: Must have a valid score in CAT-2022/GATE/GRE/GMAT score.
3. Application Fees: ₹ 1,000 for each program
(Disclaimer: Separate forms to be filled for each program)
4. Application Start date & End date:
Forms Opens on: 27th September 2021
Forms Closes on: 27th November 2021
5. Placements Report for the Class of 2021
Highest Package 44.00 LPA
Average Package 20.8 LPA
Median Package 19.2 LPA
Highest Package 44.00 LPA
Average Package 16.83 LPA
Median Package 15 LPA
6. Program Fees: 14.63 Lakhs (7.63L+7L) for both courses
8. Hostel Facilities and Campus
• Both courses are a two-year residential program, where students are provided single/double occupancy rooms.
• NITIE’s campus, also known as ‘God’s Own Campus’, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful campus in the country.
You may also check our social media handles for more information about the institute:
• Instagram (@nitiemumbai)
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/school/national-institute-of-industrial-engineering/
Answers to most common FAQs:
For more information, visit the official website: https://www.nitie.ac.in/