CAT Preperation 2021

I want to sell my IMS  SimCAT Comprehensive 2021 course which has a price of Rs 10,500 including GST. My price would be just 6000. If you are interested, kindly ping me. *No bargains*    

Hi, I want to sell Live online IMS study module for CAT 2021 ( including 40 SIMCAT + Live Online classes + Practice books (5 module by IMS) + Learn module (2500 +question) + Practice module (4000+ question) + Mentor discussion (4)). Cost of this module on the site is Rs 35000 including GST. I am selling it at Rs 15000. Ping only if interested. Price negotiable!

You can contact me at 7045800164

hey anyone willing to sell their AIMCAT/SIMCAT pls ping

Hey i have TIME hard copy material + daily class sheets for CAT with arun sharma books for quant, verbal and DILR.  (I have TIME banking exam material also). If interested in buying kindly ping me.

https://youtu.be/Zkko_enKrzI

Anyone willing to sell AIMCAT with video solutions, do lemme know. Thanks, Chandni

Anyone willing to sell AIMCAT with video solutions, pls dm.

can someone please share the AIMCAT 2020 and SIMCAT 2020 MOCKS drive link ?

Get access to an amazing E-book for CAT Strategy - DI/LR, Quant, VARC (3 month plan, testified by CAT 100%ilers)  https://www.oliveboard.in/blog/cat-preparation-strategyy/?ref=PagalGuy_Discuss_Post 

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Less than 100 days left for CAT..

Hey guys I have an unacademy premium account but it is of no use for me.

If anyone want to buy please contact me on following link. I m selling the account for more then 50% off

Actual Price - ₹16400 (6 months)

Sale Price - ₹ 8000 

Link :  https://wa.me/message/UQ6ZFXCN4RC2N1 

For accessing Free CAT Mocks (based on updated CAT pattern) and analyzing your performance for CAT'21 preparation, sign up on OliveBoard now  

https://www.oliveboard.in/cat/?ref=PG_R

Anyone selling AIMCAT?

If a is an integer, for how many values of a will [image] be equal to the square of a whole number?

Selling my aimcats(aimcat basic) for less than 50% of the price. Anybody Willing to buy please DM

INterested…sent u a msg in DM plz check

Hello Everyone!

BITSoM is organizing its first-ever Placement & Career Services talk for this academic year with Mr. Sandeep Srivastava (Head – Industry Partnerships & Career Services) and Mr. Narottam Kishore (Head - Admissions & Outreach) tomorrow, 30th Oct 2021 @ 5 PM IST.

It will be followed by a live Q&A session where you can get answers to how your career will shape up, the support BITSoM will provide for the same, and any other questions you might have regarding the BITSoM MBA.

Date & Time: Sat, October 30 2021, at 5 pm IST

Register here to receive the link to join tomorrow’s event.
Webinar Registration - Zoom

Join the Official PG group for NITIE Admissions: [OFFICIAL] NITIE PGDIM & PGDSM Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Hello Everyone!

BITSoM is conducting an “MBA Info-session” for the 2022-2024 intake coming Sunday, 7th Nov 2021, from 6 pm to 7 pm IST.

The Dean, Dr. Ranjan Banerjee, and Head of Admissions & Outreach, Mr. Narottam Kishore of BITSoM, will brief you about the MBA experience at BITSoM and how it can shape your career.

The speakers will open the forum for a live Q&A session as well.

Date & Time: Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 6pm IST

Register here to receive the link to join
Webinar Registration - Zoom

What better way to learn about the BITSoM MBA program than hearing directly from current students?

Join “Meet the Founding Class” and know more about their journeys and experience at BITSoM so far. Feel free to ask any other questions to get honest answers about the BITSoM MBA student experience. No pre-developed planned questions are required to attend.

Date & Time: Saturday, November 13, 2021, at 5 pm IST

Register here to receive the link to join
Session Registration - Zoom