Join the discussion on MDI Murshidabad and Get all the details about PGDM 2022-24 Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Management Development Institute of India (MDI), Murshidabad is a leading business school of India. Striving for academic excellence and continued innovation, MDI Murshidabad aims to prepare thought leaders of tomorrow who will shape the future of the industry.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
Post Graduate Program in Management is the flagship course offered by MDI Murshidabad. The objective of the program is to nurture the students and build as well as enhance their managerial competence. It helps them become effective leaders who have the potential to transform organizations.
• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
3. Selection Process
• Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI Murshidabad
• Online Application fee to be paid by all applicants which varies according to the institute(s) applied for.
• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT scores and details filled in the application form.
•Foreign / OCI/ PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after GD and PI.
4. Application End date
The application process ends on – 11st February 2022
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2019-21
• Median package 8LPA
• 75 recruiters
7. Scholarship offered by the College
5 Freeship (100% waiver of tuition fee) and 10 scholarship (20% waiver of tuition fee) every year beginning from the academic year 2021- 22 for pursuing 2 year full-time PGDM (AICTE approved) at Management Development Institute Murshidabad..
a) Applicant should have a domicile in the North Eastern Region.
b) Applicant should have completed Class 10th & 12th from any recognized school/
college/ institution in the North –Eastern Region.
c) Applicant must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
d) Applicant must have minimum 3 years Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks or
equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any university.
e) The annual income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed ₹ 8.0 lakhs#.
non-creamy layer of OBC, wherein the benefits are extended to persons with family income
below Rs. 8.0 lakhs per annum.