[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

I have filled the google form to get added to the whatsapp group but haven’t been added yet. Please look into it.

Hi Admissions team, I have filled the google form to get added to the whatsapp group but haven’t been added yet. Please look into it and add me as soon as possible, as I am missing out on important notifications and messages. Email - [email protected]

1 Like

@DEBLEENA_GHOSH . Could you please look into it. I have filled the form again today.

1 Like

Hi Aspirants,

The third list is out.

The Waitlist movement is as follows:
Core: upto 106
HR: upto 66
IB: 0

Acceptance mails have been rolled out to the shortlisted students. The website will be no longer updated.

Congratulations to everyone who have converted. You are now one step closer to becoming a Mandevian.

Wishing the best to all of you.

1 Like

hello team, can we expect any subsequent lists?

I have filled the google form to join official group(s) of MDI. I have been added to scon group 1 but if there is any other official group with important updates, please add me to that group as well.

This problem might have occurred since there are 2 people with the same full name.
My no: 8860724152
Email: [email protected]

1 Like

@DEBLEENA_GHOSH @MDI_Tanishq_Malhotra I have filled the Google Form to be added in WhatsApp group. Please add me in the group. My email id is [email protected]

1 Like

Hi Admissions team, I have filled the google form to get added to the WhatsApp group. Please add me in the group. Email- [email protected]

1 Like

How many seats are left in hrm and how many people got the spot admission offer?

2 Likes

Anybody who has got spot admission call for MDI HR, what was your initial waitlist number according to the first list?

• Under 480
  • 480-500
  • 500-540
  • 540-580
  • 580-600
  • 600+

0 voters

Have they updated the wl number?

1 Like

Hi admissions team. I have converted PGDM-HRM today in spot round. Please add me in the official group. I have filled the google form.
Email- [email protected]

1 Like

Till what number has the waitlist for HRM moved in the spot round?

Hi Admissions team. I have converted PGDM in spot round. I have filled the google form as well. Request you to please add me in the official group.
Email - [email protected]

1 Like

I got it at 104

1 Like

Anyone who got spot admission got added in the Wats app group???

1 Like

What was your initial waitlist No in HR

1 Like

Hi Admissions Team,

I have converted PGDM in spot round and have filled the google from. Request you to kindly add me to the whatsapp group.

Regards,
Madhav Chadha
[email protected]

Greetings from MDI Gurgaon!

We are closing the current page for 2022-24 Admissions. For any admission related queries going further for the upcoming batch of 2023-25, please check our new page - [OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2023-25 | PaGalGuY

1 Like