[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2022-24 and get details about the institute, its admission process, fees, placements, cut off and much more.

MDI PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB
Management Development Institute, popularly known as MDI Gurgaon, is a prominent business school of India. MDI offers various postgraduate programs in management which are recognized by AICTE. MDI has been ranked amongst the top 5 business schools in India by various magazines and surveys.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

MDI offers various master’s level programs to its students, the most famous ones being Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB). These MBA equivalent programs are of two years duration and aim to prepare future industry leaders to take on the global markets. PGDM – IB is a twining programme in collaboration with ESCP Europe. On successful completion of PGDM – IB, student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB) from MDI Gurgaon and MiM (Masters in Management) from ESCP Europe.

2. Eligibility

For PGDM & PGDM-HRM

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 3 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

• Final year students may also apply subject to completion of the degree by 30th June 2022.

For PGDM-IB

• Minimum 50% marks in Class 10thand 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

• Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year as on 31st December 2021 after completing Bachelor’s degree.

1. Selection Process
  • Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI.

• Online Application fee of Rs. 3,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.

• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT or GMAT scores and details filled in the application form.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after PI.

1. Application Start and End date
  • The application process starts from – 21st September 2021
  • The application process ends on – 26th November 2021, 5.00 PM
  1. Exam accepted for Course
  • CAT
  • GMAT
  1. Placements Report for the Class of 2021
  • Highest Package – 44.00 Lakhs per annum
  • Average Package – 23.15 Lakhs per annum
  • Median Package – 23.00 Lakhs per annum
  1. Summer Placements Report for the Class of 2022
  • Highest Stipend – 4.00 Lakhs
  • Average Stipend – 2.42 Lakhs
  • Median Stipend – 2.30 Lakhs
  1. Scholarship offered by the College
  • OP Jindal Scholarship of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs for second-year students.
  • Five Merit Scholarships of Rs. 10,000 each for top 5 students at the end of the second year.
  • MDI offers Merit cum Means Scholarship scheme for the meritorious students to pursue PGDM courses at MDI Gurgaon belonging to economically weaker Sections (EWS). It is envisaged to provide total number of 10 merit cum means scholarships (50% waiver of tuition fees) every year to the students pursuing two-year full time PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB at MDI Gurgaon starting from AY 2021-22.

For more information, visit the official website www.mdi.ac.in

Dear Batch 2022-24 Aspirants,
Greetings from MDI Gurgaon!

This thread has been created to resolve admission related queries for the upcoming batch. Please feel free to ask questions and clarify your doubts.

You will be interacting first hand with the Admissions Committee of the college here. We encourage you to participate in the discussions on the thread and hope that we can help you in making an informed decision.

Please note the following points:

1. We will try to resolve all queries at the earliest and would appreciate your cooperation and patience.
  2. Strictly refrain from using derogatory, abusive or defamatory language on the thread.
  3. Please refrain from any kind of comparison with other colleges.

Official Corporate and Marketing Communication’s Admissions Team on Pagalguy:

1. Divyang Vashi || @_div
  2. Varija Sharma || @VARIJA_SHARMA
  3. Apurvaraj Nitin Singh || @Apurvaraj_Singh
  4. Debleena Ghosh || @DEBLEENA_GHOSH
  5. Tanishq Malhotra || @MDI_Tanishq_Malhotra
  6. Puru Goyal || @purug
  7. Sakshi Agarwal || @Sakshi_agarwal21
  8. Nalini ravi || @NALINI_RAVI

We request you to regularly check our official Pagalguy Admissions thread and MDI Gurgaon Admissions Facebook page for updates. You can reach out to us on these forums for any queries and we will try to resolve them at the earliest.

You can also reach out to the Admissions office at 0124-4560555/666 or write to them at [email protected] for any further issues. For more details, please visit www.mdi.ac.in.

You may also check our social media handles for more information about the institute -

1 Like

@mdi.corpcom, when I log on to the admissions portal for this year, I get my application for the last year and no new application

1 Like

Now inviting the Change Masters and Thought Leaders of tomorrow!

MDI Gurgaon is pleased to invite applications for its flagship 2-year full-time programmes in PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB for 2022-24. Ranked among the top business schools in the country, the institute looks forward to welcoming the next batch of future management leaders to be a part of its rich legacy.

Students are requested to fill the form at the earliest to avoid last-minute hassles or technical issues.

Apply Now at: https://bit.ly/3utp7iA

#MDI #MDIGurgaon #CAT #CAT2021 #MBAAdmissions

2 Likes

Hi, we have escalated the issue and it is currently being worked upon. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Hello, I wanted to know what all documents I need for my workex, I don’t have payslips so can I mention that Work ex and I have only soft copy of the offer letter, will that be a problem?

1 Like

@mdi.corpcom In my state we have 6 subjects for 12th std but the form only shows 5…how should i fill the form? which subject do i avoid ? The subjects are English, French ,Chemistry, Physics, Computer science, Maths

1 Like

Hello,
So English is compulsory, for the rest of the four subjects you can choose any.

2 Likes

@mdi.corpcom @VARIJA_SHARMA @_div When I log on to the admissions portal for this year, I get my application for the last year and no new application

What should we upload under class 10th certificate(DOB) proof?
Should we again upload our 10th marksheet under this?

1 Like

i have the same doubt too

1 Like

Hi @mdi.corpcom. I started my job on 8 july 2021. So should I fill work ex months as 5 months or 6 months (as on 31 dec 2021) ?

1 Like

same problem @_div

1 Like

@kratu not able to fill since have filled last yr

1 Like

Hello,
Yes the 10th certificate will work which shows DOB and name. Upload it again.

1 Like

Hello,
You can fill it as 6 months.

1 Like

Hello,
For your workex, you will required to show the offer letter with the first working date and the reliving letter with the last working date. Both the dates should be clearly mentioned.

1 Like

I am not able to see my work experience and company details post payment in the preview section. Is this normal. @DEBLEENA_GHOSH @mdi.corpcom

1 Like

Is this issue resolved now?

1 Like

Hi,
This is not normal. Kindly try changing browsers.