Join the discussion on MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2022-24 and get details about the institute, its admission process, fees, placements, cut off and much more.
Management Development Institute, popularly known as MDI Gurgaon, is a prominent business school of India. MDI offers various postgraduate programs in management which are recognized by AICTE. MDI has been ranked amongst the top 5 business schools in India by various magazines and surveys.
Brief Introduction about the course
MDI offers various master’s level programs to its students, the most famous ones being Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB). These MBA equivalent programs are of two years duration and aim to prepare future industry leaders to take on the global markets. PGDM – IB is a twining programme in collaboration with ESCP Europe. On successful completion of PGDM – IB, student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM-IB) from MDI Gurgaon and MiM (Masters in Management) from ESCP Europe.
For PGDM & PGDM-HRM
Minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.
Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 3 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Final year students may also apply subject to completion of the degree by 30th June 2022.
Minimum 50% marks in Class 10thand 12th exams or equivalent CGPA.
Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum 4 years) from a recognized university or deemed university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Applicants must have a total work experience of at least 1-year as on 31st December 2021 after completing Bachelor’s degree.
- Selection Process
Applicants must fill the online application form on the official website of MDI.
Online Application fee of Rs. 3,000+ GST to be paid by all applicants.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT or GMAT scores and details filled in the application form.
The final list of selected candidates will be prepared after PI.
- Application Start and End date
- The application process starts from – 21st September 2021
- The application process ends on – 26th November 2021, 5.00 PM
- Exam accepted for Course
- Placements Report for the Class of 2021
- Highest Package – 44.00 Lakhs per annum
- Average Package – 23.15 Lakhs per annum
- Median Package – 23.00 Lakhs per annum
- Summer Placements Report for the Class of 2022
- Highest Stipend – 4.00 Lakhs
- Average Stipend – 2.42 Lakhs
- Median Stipend – 2.30 Lakhs
- Scholarship offered by the College
- OP Jindal Scholarship of Rs. 1.50 Lakhs for second-year students.
- Five Merit Scholarships of Rs. 10,000 each for top 5 students at the end of the second year.
- MDI offers Merit cum Means Scholarship scheme for the meritorious students to pursue PGDM courses at MDI Gurgaon belonging to economically weaker Sections (EWS). It is envisaged to provide total number of 10 merit cum means scholarships (50% waiver of tuition fees) every year to the students pursuing two-year full time PGDM/PGDM-HRM/PGDM-IB at MDI Gurgaon starting from AY 2021-22.
For more information, visit the official website www.mdi.ac.in