[OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

Guys after paying the first payment, when do we have to register for the course?

Any chance of opening of MDI campus in 2021

I'm not able to transfer 3 lacs from my account can I transfer it in 2-3 transactions as I have already transferred 2 lacs as it was the limit ... Please help ...this is urgent ...no one picking up the phone at AO.

GEM Guys who convereted MDI HRM please DM, need to ask certain questions.

Anyone who has not been added to the ... group even after filling the Google form?

@adcom : will there be any further waitlist ?

Converted mdi pgdm at 332 initial waitlist just now :)

Did UGC extended the date for refund ?

if anyone is having doc please share 

I have converted MDI HR today. Can anyone pls help me with loan process of MDI Gurgaon ? I have to submit the first installment of 3 lacs by loan only . Also pls suggest know how to join official group for MDI Converts?

how much more movement in for the core earlier the list moved till 326 right?

hey, I converted MDI HR yesterday, I wanted to know if anyone can help me find groups i can join or get in touch with someone to catch up on what has happened already?

How much time does it take for refund to be processed?

I just recieved the mail of online spot counselling. Does anyone know how many seats are still vacant in HRM and how much waitlist moved last year in spot counselling in HRM?

I am not able to see the waitlist status in my login portal. Anyone facing this issue? I recieved a call for spot counselling in HR but not sure of my waitlist number.

*URGENT* How do I find out the people in a previous year batch of a B school?

In long run which has better future growth prospects, I am very confused please suggest

• IIM Ranchi - MBA
  • MDI GURGAON - HRM

0 voters

Is there anymore movement or spot offers expected in PGDM core or IB? Or were the spot offers made only for HRM?

Just converted MDI PGDM-HRM today in spot round. Adcom members please help me with the onboarding process. Thankyou.

Greetings from MDI Gurgaon!

We are closing the current page for 2021-23 Admissions. For any admission related queries going further for the upcoming batch of 2022-24, please check our new page - [OFFICIAL] MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY