Join the discussion on L M THAPAR SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (LMTSM) 2020-22, TU, Mohali and Get all the details about Admissions, Fees, Cut Off, Campus, Placements and much more.
LM Thapar School of Management is one of the top MBA colleges which has undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctorate courses. The Institute aims to provide great learning and development to the students in the field of engineering, technology and management. The placement highlights of the Institute are also good with almost 90% of the students being placed in good companies with a good salary package. The institute also provides a platform for the students in order to prepare them for group discussions, personal interviews and aptitude.
• Name of the Program: MBA
• Duration: 2-years
• Mode of Education: Full-time residential
• Acceptable Test: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT
• The candidates should have a Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University OR
• They can have a Post-Graduation degree in any discipline with 50 % aggregate marks
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE and the TU entrance examination
• The candidates who are willing to apply for this course will have to visit the official website of LMTSM, i.e. lmtsm.thapar.edu
• The candidates will then be shortlisted based on their performance on the of CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE and the TU entrance examination
• The final selection will be made on the basis of entrance examination score and the candidate’s performance in the Group discussions and Personal Interview
• The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the admission processes via email provided at the time of registration
• Highest salary (International): 21.66 Lakhs per annum
• Highest salary (Domestic): 18.81 Lakhs per annum
• Average salary: 6.91 Lakhs per annum