Join the discussion on Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
IRMA Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management, Anand
Institute of Rural Management, Anand, is a leading management education institution of India which offers a variety of postgraduate level and management development programs with a specialisation in rural management. The institute aims to prepare professionals to cater to the under-served segments of the economy.
About the Program
The Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) PGDMX(R) offered by IRMA is an executive-level program for experienced management professionals who wish to foray into the field of rural management and work towards addressing issues faced by the rural society of India. The program is approved by the AICTE.
• Name of the program: Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural)
• Duration of the program: 15 months
• Mode of education: Full-time residential
• Course Fees: 10.10 Lacs (including tuition fee, hostel rent, and refundable deposit)
• Acceptable Entrance Exam: CAT / XAT / GMAT
– Applicant must have completed graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
– Applicant must have scored the required marks/percentile in any of the three acceptable entrance exams, i.e., CAT, XAT, GMAT.
– Minimum work experience of 5 years after completion of the qualification.
• Admission Process:
– Candidates must complete the online application process on the website of the institution. Application fee of Rs. 2,500 must be paid online at the time of filling the application form.
– Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview and group discussion based on the score in CAT, XAT or GMAT.
– Final candidates will be intimated regarding the result after ascertaining their performance according to the specified weightage.
• Selection Process: The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the applicant in the entrance exam, academic performance, group discussion, and interview.