[Official] | IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21 and Get information about the Admission Process, Ranking, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive

Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, popularly known as IMT Ghaziabad, is a prominent business school in India. The institute offers various postgraduate level courses in management and aims to prepare industry leaders of tomorrow, ready to take on the challenges that a modern workplace offers.

About the course

The Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive is an AICTE approved and AACSB accredited program that has been designed for experienced professionals. The focus of this program is to enhance the skills of experienced executives and prepare them for the challenges of global markets.

• Name of the course: Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive

• Duration of the course: 15 months

• Mode of education: Full-Time Residential Program

• Course Fee: 15 Lakhs (payable in 3 installments). This fee includes the cost of tuition and travel for the international immersion program.

• Acceptable Exam: CAT / XAT / GMAT

• Eligibility Criteria: 

– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

– Candidate must have minimum work experience of at least five years.

– Candidate must have scored the required score/percentile in any of the entrance exams.

• Admission Process:

– Candidates have to complete the online application process on the website of the institution and pay the application fee.

– Candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process based on the score in CAT, XAT or GMAT.

– Final candidates will be intimated regarding the result after ascertaining their performance in the Test on Leadership Potential and Personal Interview.

• Selection Process: The final list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared based on the performance in the Test of Leadership Potential (LP), Personal Interview, Academic Performance, and work experience.

Below is the official facebook page for imt ghaziabad - PGDM Executive https://www.facebook.com/IMTPGDMExecutive/

Hi Sumit,

Please let me know word limit for each essay in IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive application form

Hello Mr Sumit,

What about placement of the current batch

How to withdraw the admission?What is the procedure for doing it?

Convocation Day post

Please follow below LinkedIn page to get late updates on events.. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6412316546877755392

When is interview scheduled?

Our moments of happiness as we officially launch our Placement Season of @IMTGhaziabad PGDM Executive batch of 2018. With success of our event we launch our Placement Brochure for this season #ExpandingHorizons #IMTExEdFootprints https://www.facebook.com/1932920273692968/posts/2046799462305048/

My Interview is on 12th August 2018. Any idea about the questions they may ask in the interview?

Is der any writing test in the interview date?

Average gmat score for interview call?

What is the procedure to withdraw admission ?? Need help!!

has anyone received admission offer yet? if yes plz update. Also if there is any wstapp group of PGDM exe. 2019, add me - 9116753012

How are the placements at IMT G for executive MBA?

Is there anyone for PGDM ex. 2019 batch? is there any wstsapp group? Let's get connected, need to discuss few things.

Hey guys,was the deadline for the application extended last year?

Any new thread for 2019-20 batch. Is the admission open for that?

I have 5 years of work experience in a Bank in Credit Department. Is ot worth joining IMT G Ex PGDM for me?

Xat 99.7 10th 85.5 12th 87.8 Btech 70.1 Gem Ok ge Decent pi

• Reject
  • Direct convert
  • Waitlist convert

0 voters