[OFFICIAL] IIT Kanpur MBA 2023-2025 Admissions

I am also facing the same problem. please help

I am facing problem while filling the application on the page of question & answers. There is a command saying’Form submission failed’ after clicking on Save & Next. Would you please look into this & do the needful

Hi @gaurabh724
I hope your college has provided you with a cgpa to percentage conversion formula. Please let me know the same. I’ll can direct you post that
Thanks

Hi @Ayu9
You have good chances of getting call as well as Converting it.
Best of luck :+1:
Thanks

Hi @Impan_Hegde
Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will work on it and let you know when resolved.
Thanks

Thank you mam. I have been trying for 4 consecutives days as of now. Please do the needfull soon.

The Department of Industrial and Management Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur takes pride in sharing the news that it has achieved 100% placements for the outgoing batch of MBA students.

This season has marked yet another year of determination showcased by the second-year students to seize dominant opportunities across diverse domains in the industry. The department once again exceeded all expectations and emerged as one of the prominent destinations for recruiters to meet the right talent. With 35 companies visiting the campus and 61 offers for 55 students, this year’s placements have achieved newer heights in terms of the number of offers made and the average/median CTCs offered. The statistics of this year’s placements have surpassed all the previous records.

This year also we had recruiters from various sectors visiting, with 37% of the batch getting placed in the Analytics Domain, 24% in IT/Consulting, 20% in Marketing, 11% in Finance and 8% in Operations respectively. Some of the key roles offered were Technology Consultant, Product Manager, Senior Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Supply Chain Manager, Associate Solution Advisor, Senior Data Analyst, etc.

The department extends warm thanks to all the recruitment partners for showing faith in our talent pool, especially in these trying times.
Link to join official Pagalguy group: [OFFICIAL] IIT Kanpur MBA 2022-2024 Admissions - #303 by Impan_Hegde
Apply Now: IITK
Warm Regards,
Admission Committee
DIME IIT Kanpur

1 Like

Hi @Impan_Hegde
Please refrain from using any special characters apart from fullstop and comma in the application form. The form will then get submitted.
Thanks

Yes I have CGPA to percentage convertor.

Hi @gaurabh724
You can put 100 in total marks
And you can convert your cgpa into percentage and then input it in obtained marks.
Please let me know if you need further help
Thanks

Hello Team,
While entering the marks for Class 10th (CBSE), what should be the max score?
Is it supposed to include the optional subject too (That is, 600 Marks) or only the five subjects?

Also, since the entry for “Rank in Institute, University and Board” is not marked by an asterisk, I’m assuming it is not mandatory.

Is it mandatory to upload last 3 months payslip, if you already have a experience letter ?
Or only uploading experience letter is fine ?

Hi @1600cc
Please enter your 6 subject score in the form.
Thanks

Hi @gaurabh724
Please upload your experience letter and your last 3 months payslip.
Thanks

Hi Admissions Team,
I am already a working professional. However my company doesn’t have policy to provide NOC. As they provide NOC for the case if someone is applying for part time course. They are good to give LOR , but as per their guidelines since I will be resigning in case of joining a Full time MBA course , no NOC can be provided.
Please guide me on this.

Hi @Krishna35
NOC is not required while form filling
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks team for the clarification!

1 Like

CAT Percentile - 86.64 (VARC- 83, DILR-75, QA-89)
Xth - 9.4 CGPA, XII- 75.4, BTech - 8.29
Work Ex - 32 months.
Extra Curricular activities- Represented Gujarat state in zonal level Athletics tournament
Realistic chance of conversion?

Hi @newsandy77
You have fair chances of conversion. However, I cannot guarantee it, since it is entirely dependent on the candidate pool every year.
Thanks

Be a part of one of the most prestigious institutes in India and lay the path for your brighter future.

The applications for the MBA Program (Batch 2022-24) at the Department of Industrial Management and Engineering (DIME), IIT Kanpur, are open.

Apply Now!: IITK

Last date to apply: January 31, 2022, 11:59 PM.

Warm Regards,
Admissions Committee
DIME IIT Kanpur

#mba #admissions2022 #managementstudies #mbaiitk #iitk #iitkanpur #dimeiitkanpur