Greetings from IIM Mumbai! (Formerly known as NITIE)
Welcome to the Official Helpline Discussion Thread for the admission process of IIM Mumbai for MBA programs for the Academic Session 2024-2026.
This thread has been created to answer questions about admissions for the forthcoming batch. Please feel free to ask questions and clear up any confusion.
IIM Mumbai erstwhile known as NITIE is a renowned business school of India. Established since 1963, it is among the forerunners of being the oldest prestigious institutes offering two-year full-time MBA programs in the country. Building on its 57 years legacy, NITIE has also been declared as a “Centre of Excellence in Logistics and Supply Chain Management” by Government of India. It has been ranked 7th by NIRF (Ministry of Education, Govt of India) amongst Management Institutions in the country in 2023.
1. Courses offered
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
MBA (OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT)
MBA (SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT)
- MBA and MBA (Sustainability Management):
The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, having obtained a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA [or 45% if they belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Persons with Disability (PwD) categories]. This degree should be granted by a university or educational institution that is either incorporated by an Act of Parliament or a State legislature in India, declared as a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or hold an equivalent qualification acknowledged by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Management)
A full-time Engineering/Technology degree in any field from an accredited university or institution with an aggregrate score of 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates) OR a full-time degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates) in the specified disciplines will also be considered.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Statistics)
- Dual Degree (Maths and Computing) Minimum 5 yrs.
- BS./B. Tech (Economics) Minimum 4 yrs.
3. Application Fees: ₹2000/- for SC/ST/PwD ₹1000/-
(Disclaimer: Separate forms to be filled for each program)
4. Application Start date & End date:
Forms Opens on: NA
Forms Closes on: NA
5. Placements Report 2023
Highest Package 78.20 LPA
Average Package 25.27 LPA
6. Program Fees: NA
7. Application Mode: Online
8. Hostel Facilities and Campus
• Both courses are a two-year residential program, where students are provided single/double occupancy rooms.
• IIM Mumbai’s campus, also known as ‘God’s Own Campus’, is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful campus in the country.
You may also check our social media handles for more information about the institute:
• Instagram (@iimmumbai_official)
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/school/national-institute-of-industrial-engineering/
For more information, visit the official website: https://iimmumbai.ac.in/